• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

CM is the best support

Fills every role and can still bring the pain lategame

smile.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I had a game where I slayed as Legion Waifu. I never slay as Legion Waifu. Feels good man.
cry.gif

Hylian7

I'm iffy on this patch still. I do like that not all games go on for 50 minutes, but I do hate that "early aggression" usually ends up as four fucking people disrupting a hard carry's farm making him useless the rest of the game.

I also hate that it makes a good chunk of the hero pool bad. (Yes, I know you CAN go battle AM, but that certainly isn't an incentive to pick him)

Ultrabum

I'm iffy on this patch still. I do like that not all games go on for 50 minutes, but I do hate that "early aggression" usually ends up as four fucking people disrupting a hard carry's farm making him useless the rest of the game.

I also hate that it makes a good chunk of the hero pool bad. (Yes, I know you CAN go battle AM, but that certainly isn't an incentive to pick him)

The last patch made far far far more heros "bad"

Hylian7

? How are Medusa or Antimage bad

In this patch a lot of later game carries like that just don't stack up to everyone else, especially since the game is focused on early fighting right now, which is something those heroes don't do very well.

Like I said before, sure you CAN build battle AM, but it isn't as good as the real way to play AM, and on top of that it gives almost no incentive to pick him as he's too niche here.

Hylian7

what is... a real way to play a hero

Bad terminology perhaps, but basically you wouldn't play AM as a support because he is worthless played that way. The hero is good at split pushing/farming and carrying late game. In this patch the only way to have any success with him is to not do either of those.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If I was to make some sort of Dota cosmetic price index, which items should I include? I was thinking single hero cosmetics, couriers, and wards.

NBtoaster

Whenever I see an AM on my team at the pick screen I feel an enormous burden has been placed on the rest of the team. What a game losing hero.

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/anti-mage

http://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/medusa

Both seems to have stayed mostly the same this patch, not sure what you talking about.
That also says that Medusa has a 85% Jungle Winrate though
crazy.gif

What I mean is that basically in pubs, AM is feast or famine, and that's pretty much it. A lot of wins and losses come from stompy games in both directions.

Whenever I see an AM on my team at the pick screen I feel an enormous burden has been placed on the rest of the team. What a game losing hero.

Exactly how I generally feel about it now.

Strider

I'm 16-6 this patch with an average game length of ~36 min. I fuckin' love this patch.

Yea I'm lovin this patch so far. I'm 9-4 with avg length of 38 min. Been nice.

Another reason I've enjoyed it more is I've only played unranked too. I'm done with ranked for a long time I think. Less toxic.

Randdalf

Icefraud has actually got to be kidding with no Lina nerfs in 6.84b, the hero is still ridiculous. Yes, I'm
salty.gif
, just got completely destroyed by a Lina who could one shot our entire team with her Eul's combo.

TUSR

Banned
Icefraud has actually got to be kidding with no Lina nerfs in 6.84b, the hero is still ridiculous. Yes, I'm
salty.gif
, just got completely destroyed by a Lina who could one shot our entire team with her Eul's combo.

yeah i really didnt see the aghs range nerf being huge

shes still really good

Taborcarn

Ugh just had one of my most frustrating games ever. Random draft, matched up with a 4-stack. Two of them randomed by running out of time. They got Meepo and Chen.

That's some perfect storm stuff right there.
cry.gif

G.ZZZ

Lesh is nowhere even near 60% nt sure what he's quoting.

Undying back to 58%, about 1% higher than 6.83 so it's still better than last patch but not as retarded as 6.84 vanilla.

BearPawB

Banned
I am like 9-10 so far. Was like on a 5 win streak with undying.

It is weird because his nerfs didn't nerf what I liked about him, which was his crazy strong pre-6 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom