• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESLOne_FFM15_Infographic.jpg

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Have there been any actually good short film submissions? I haven't been actively looking for them but the 1 minute limit seems pretty restrictive to me.

Haunted

lol at the sumail pictures

That Timbersaw cosplay was actually insane.

over 1 million concurrent viewers is a huge success.

beer consumption seems very modest; I blame Red Bull sponsoring the event for that

17 to 12 dire wins, dire superior confirmed

DrPizza

Banned
Slacks brand of the over the top humor and voicework is actually pretty good. I enjoy it, even if it does come down to "stupid" humor.

Also his story of going from a waiter at Outback Steakhouse to what he does now is pretty damn inspiring.

The inspirational story of how he went from waiter to glorified shitposter.

I find his schtick annoying and generally tiresome.

He is a Dota personality, but also streams and makes money from subs on Twitch. Probably pulls in a decent amount of YouTube money too. Plus the thing of him driving the pro players around and making videos for the Summit. I imagine all that pays better than Outback, and is more fun and rewarding.

I don't find that inspiring at all tbh
Good for him for making easy bucks from bad humor, but that's not something I aspire to do
burn.gif

immortals thursday
cool.gif

timbersaw cosplay had a lot of work to it but the end result looked super creepy especially the head

inkls

Pls, 1 shitpost today and half of it was one of the best sfm submission for the dota 2 contest. I guess if you nerds were interested in that contest you'd have checked it out
bts_lina.gif

Hylian7

This has bothered me, and I think it's been there ever since the compendium effects released: Why is the Boots of Travel TP effect always white where it should be the color of the player TPing?

JC Sera

This has bothered me, and I think it's been there ever since the compendium effects released: Why is the Boots of Travel TP effect always white where it should be the color of the player TPing?
with the DAC effects this was the case, and some colours looked really awesome, while others looked shite. I think valve is just learning from that.

white circle for BoTs seems like an intended change. Slightly changes the way I play when someone BoTs in on top of me since I can't tell who it is.

Trickster

I don't find that inspiring at all tbh
Good for him for making easy bucks from bad humor, but that's not something I aspire to do
burn.gif

immortals thursday
cool.gif

timbersaw cosplay had a lot of work to it but the end result looked super creepy especially the head

I've become convinced that valve is gonna hold the immortals back until after TI is over. The desert map and weather effect will probably come out before that, axe immortal too. But immortals 3 will be held back because it would bump the prizepool further, and in doing so, make it harder to have a good YoY prizepool growth for next year

Now to wait until TI5 is over, and I will quote this post and proclaim myself nostradamus reincarnate

I've become convinced that valve is gonna hold the immortals back until after TI is over. The desert map and weather effect will probably come out before that, axe immortal too. But immortals 3 will be held back because it would bump the prizepool further, and in doing so, make it harder to have a good YoY prizepool growth for next year

Now to wait until TI5 is over, and I will quote this post and proclaim myself nostradamus reincarnate

They will probably keep hold on the immortals after the arcana showdown is over, so that probably means we will get them by next week Thursday.

Lol at everyone buying a blade mail for me.

I also noticed that despite the fact that I healed a lot of teammates with my Q, it seems the healing done isn't registered in the stats.

Chris R

How much have ya'll spent on Dota 2? I've taken free to play to heart and haven't spent a cent :3

too

much

But not really since I've spent over 1000 hours playing dota. Also, my other game purchases have slowed way down.

I don't like using the steam number because that doesn't include the $$$ I've earned from selling stuff on the market.

Trickster

How much have ya'll spent on Dota 2? I've taken free to play to heart and haven't spent a cent :3

I started playing in april or something. Already spent 70-80 ish euro i think. 70% or so have been on the compendium.

Got a lot of kickass sets for most heroes I'm interested in playing now though. Just need that QoP arcana and there will be little left that I really want
who am I kidding...

Artanisix

"L2abuse aegislash, son."

the fuck... aegislash is ubers, son. we only play uu.

🔔 🔔 🔔 SHAME SHAME SHAME 🔔 🔔 🔔 SHAME SHAME SHAME 🔔 🔔 🔔 SHAME SHAME SHAME

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

That makes absolutely zero sense.

No way the Immortals get released after TI5. It's such an integral part of the Compendium with the unlock list and recycling them to get more levels that it would be absolutely dumb to release them after the Compendium stuff goes away.

Trickster

No way the Immortals get released after TI5. It's such an integral part of the Compendium with the unlock list and recycling them to get more levels that it would be absolutely dumb to release them after the Compendium stuff goes away.

From what I understand, last year they released after the main event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom