• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

immortals today, you heard it here first.
dac15_cool.gif

kionedrik

This is probably a very stupid question, but how do you recycle items for Charms properly when the recycle screen blocks the Armory, and seemingly can't be minimised?

When you click recycle your armory should be split in 2 parts. The top one has 10 slots for the items you wants to get rid of, the bottom one is your normal armory, although half the height. It should be a drag-and-drop system.

I don't know what people expected considering the amount of cosmetic items void had, surely a different model would have meant that e items would have had to be reconfigured.

When you click recycle your armory should be split in 2 parts. The top one has 10 slots for the items you wants to get rid of, the bottom one is your normal armory, although half the height. It should be a drag-and-drop system.

Ah, so its just moved them to different pages essentially? Thanks :)

Not sure I'll do it anyway, lose far too often to make much use of the Charms :p

Is that a Slark baby in your avatar?

Kade

I played a match where I queued with a friend and thought we encountered a 3 stack of friends who were all pleasant beings but they all solo queued. It was really weird being in a game where all five players were communicating and not being fuckrats. Unranked owns. Not a single flame.

It's annoying how we can't we see full stats in the game like in WC3

I won this tide game by making a roaming BH abandon, I bought easily 25 sets of sentries that game.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1617712043

Hope they add extended stats in the new client, idc if tracking sites get hurt, all I want is a way to acces all the info the game already recorded.

£300 FOR THAT?? HAHAHA

It's certainly a nonsensical thing to grind to if you're not already there. Unless you got yourself to like level 800 already. Now if it came with an equipable in-game item or courier...I can see people doing it for the resale value. But it's just the physical aegis and a glowy thing in the fountain for a year. Not worth pushing towards unless it's the type of collector's item you really want to have. Maybe if it were a bit bigger? That looks like it's maybe 6"x6"?

I think it is dumb too but that is a false equivalency. You can't ignore all the other stuff that comes with the compendium.

That's true, you are right about that.

edit: having said that, the items that you got last year aren't selling for much.

That's an exceptional amount of money for something that, to me, doesn't appear to be worth it.

Pratfall

That's true, you are right about that.

edit: having said that, the items that you got last year aren't selling for much.

That's an exceptional amount of money for something that, to me, doesn't appear to be worth it.

dota aint a mutual fund. anyone buying this shit thinking it will hold value or give value are fools anyway so they would have spent their money on some other dumb shit.

Jex

Had a guy pick up Huskar on my team into an AA.

Then he bought Armlet anyway.

Suffice to say, we lost.

I dont think so

If you make $5 million a year and drive a Bugatti, dropping $400 on something you like isnt a dig deal

I mean Valve must make 60% and up of their money off of whales

Sort of the same arguments over again, didn't mean to start them up again.

I do honestly think, sort of related, that the concept of addiction or practices that appeal to addictive tendencies should be looked at.

Feels like Valve helps to encourage them.

Low Tier
oracle fucks him up
aa fucks him up
ta sometimes fucks him up
axe sometimes fucks him up (with friends)

silver edge fucks him up

52club

I feel like this 1000 level compendium is a little tricky. I'm not mad at Valve as they are better than 98% of companies. However, for people with obsessive issues it could lead to spending disposable income they don't have. I understand all for profit industry and some non-profit industry works like this. However, it is a tricky question on how much is too much.

I'm 50/50 on if I'm getting it. I'm too damn old to go to TI, and this is way cheaper than tickets, air fare, and hotel. On the other hand I might be too old for stupid trinkets like this as well. I guess we'll see how things go, I'm at level 195 already though....

I think I'll just get an Xbox one and a couple of Forza games instead.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I feel like this 1000 level compendium is a little tricky. I'm not mad at Valve as they are better than 98% of companies. However, for people with obsessive issues it could lead to spending disposable income they don't have. I understand all for profit industry and some non-profit industry works like this. However, it is a tricky question on how much is too much.

I'm 50/50 on if I'm getting it. I'm too damn old to go to TI, and this is way cheaper than tickets, air fare, and hotel. On the other hand I might be too old for stupid trinkets like this as well. I guess we'll see how things go, I'm at level 195 already though....

I think I'll just get an Xbox one and a couple of Forza games instead.
Do you really have to struggle thinking about it? Fuck buying shit to prove you are part of something unless you want to support it.

Eat some good food at home watching TI, hand out some gifts or something.
Upgrade your PC instead

Chris R

Do you really have to struggle thinking about it? Fuck buying shit to prove you are part of something unless you want to support it.

Eat some good food at home watching TI, hand out some gifts or something.
Upgrade your PC instead

New monitor by the end of the year for me (assuming the PG279Q isn't shit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom