• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

I use tower dive as more of a pejorative, not a ton of critical thinking in hurling your spells in the general direction of the enemy until they either leave or die.

Ooh, I really like this idea. Maybe run Juggernaut too for the healing ward, but build him more like the old early fighting Juggernaut?
Our carry was gyro. I'd go someone like BB, who really loves to be in looooong fights

I didn't put na'vi on my invited teams, mainly because I feel they don't deserve. I think they'll get a qualifier invite at the very least though.

Kard8p3

it's just a really bad patch. no skill involved, just throw yourselves into their towers and whoever gets the highest score wins. very close to giving up on dota.

yolo.gif

Baha

Possible, but I'd be disgusted, a couple of teams would be outraged as well. I don't think it's happening, teams would feel like actually playing good Dota doesn't matter and you just need big names in your team to be invited.

Same, not to the mention they added artstyle like what? 2 weeks ago?

[edit] April 4th, still pretty late change. Same with Alliance with Bulldog.

Hey remember when Free to Play came out and Dendi was the face of Dota and Fear was the past his prime connection to the scence's roots?

What a difference a year makes.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Is there any chance of a serious GAF team giving the qualifiers a go? I'd actually love to see a team made up of GAF's legends such as "The Milk Guy" and "1.1" actually trying hard to win together.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
3 for 3 so far.
i just want the points

Saprol

can someone port the emotes to safari? asking for my friend steve jobs

Try running the Greasemonkey script through his less oily yet more suspicious cousin, Tampermonkey. I can't guarantee success, although I'd hope it would work given all the script does is make a box of images.

Tampermonkey page said:
Have you ever heard of Firefox and Greasemonkey? ;) A lot of userscripts are written for this plattform, but Tampermonkey offers a compatibility layer and tries to detect the necessary settings automatically.

IG is invited.
are patches usually this bad for a while after they drop though?

Depends on the patch. Remember though that it took a while in 6.83 before Sniper became a huge issue, patches need some time before players understand how to play. The reverse also can happen and heroes like Undying could suddenly fall out of favor when some counters are found. Just give it time is what I'm saying.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
except for some broken heroes like undying and centaur (aghs at least, the dmg reduction is too much), this patch is one of the best i've played.

this just makes me feel sorry for you....i can't imagine how awful the game was before 6.82....

Shinypogs

Pls feed me more trees NP players, Sandking loves money. Aghs and/or shivas all day tyvm. SK comic also needed with bonus audio track.
<<
>>
I might drop like another 100 bucks into my compendium if they had audio dramas as a goal, just saying.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I don't think there's a lot of surprise invites to be had, all the indecision really just stems from questions like will they give Newbee a default invite or not.

Big Dog

Well, the order doesn't really matter. They're both locks. :D

Well so far the order has arguably been Ice Frogs list of best teams. Starting with #1 Vici. I was assuming C9 would be best as I think they are better than Malaysia.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

LGD

what a strange order to be releasing teams at this point...

Haunted

Well so far the order has arguably been Ice Frogs list of best teams. Starting with #1 Vici. I was assuming C9 would be best as I think they are better than Malaysia.

annd it's LGD

The tournament is called the international, they are inviting at least one team from each region.
I'm guessing he has only one SEA team and ranks RAVE above Malaysia.

JC Sera

Pls feed me more trees NP players, Sandking loves money. Aghs and/or shivas all day tyvm. SK comic also needed with bonus audio track.
<<
>>
I might drop like another 100 bucks into my compendium if they had audio dramas as a goal, just saying.
this was something I never knew I wanted so bad
fuck music packs give me this

also 5/5 so far
thank you based PPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom