• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

yTN0gVW.gif

Where's my immortal? Where's my immortal? Where's my immortal? Where's my-

How are there no hats yet vulva pls

They ain't making support or techies immortals, idk wut i'm waiting for. fuck dis game

Guardians of The Galaxy and Cap 2 are the only tolerable ones and you should check them out.

Well then you are missing out on some really good films on an individual level like the first Iron Man and Captain America 2: Winter Soldier. Really cool plots and can work on their own with no other material.

Everyone should be going to see Mad Max though this weekend. Has perfect scores so far on Rotten Tomatoes.

i really should but i just haven't over the years

guardians is by far the best marvel movie

I'm not a fan of any of the others though

Ultron "realized" that the only way that he can save humanity is by forcing it to evolve but instead of waiting for an act of god(like the meteor making dinosaurs extinct) he wanted to do it himself.

The gem isn't evil, it's just powerful, apparently Thor saw in his vision that he had to make Vision happen, I don't know.

Thor learned what Thanos' plan is in that hot tub thing, but that was never really explained, they just put that in there so they can go "SEE IT'S ALL CONNECTED" even though it didn't fit in with the rest of the movie at all.
that dont make no sense

Artanisix

ncwbcAt.jpg

thanos is a bitchmade who gets arrested by the nypd

but for real you guys know that the whole story of Thanos is a love story right

he's literally putting the infinity gauntlet together
to prove his love to death so he can get some o dat p, but death friendzones him anyway

rac

Banned
ncwbcAt.jpg

to prove his love to death so he can get some o dat p, but death friendzones him anyway
p sure they end up getting together

shira

ncwbcAt.jpg

13blinC.jpg
is for
cheeky.gif

I immediately saw Beastmaster being OP in 6.84 as I read the patch notes (and called it on here as well). Not sure why IF felt like buffing him at all?

Quesa

i know some of it is goofs but why are people so sure all these immortals are ready to go?

We've gotten all the other goals from the compendium pretty quickly, so people are expecting this goal to follow suit.

And at this point I honestly I can't tell if valve is bad at managing expectations or if Dota fans are insatiable when it comes to turnaround time.

Zeknurn

Gotta love when you set off someone on your team when he's on the brink of tilting before the game even starts. Don't ping me like crazy if you want me to switch to inferior lanes next time. Secondly, don't shout slurs over voice chat towards your own team mates and over text towards the enemy team when things aren't going your way.

I'll enjoy my sweet mango when I get the notice that the report has been acted on.

inkls

ncwbcAt.jpg

iirc its because
she's into deadpool
right?

I only know DC stuff so when people are talking about death it's a totally different image in my head. She'd never hook up with Darkseid though.

Quesa

I forgot to mention this earlier but I literally had a dream about playing Techies. Woke up with new mine placement ideas and strats I wanted to try out.

They haunt me.
techies.gif

If you really want a movie that reviewed well but was absolute diarrhoea, watch Lucy or Interstellar. I am livid that I paid money for Lucy. And as for Interstellar, I would have walked out, if it weren't for the fact that I was watching it on a plane.

You could have made such a powerful statement.

DrPizza

Banned
age of ultron had good reviews and that was probably the worst movie I've seen in the last 5 years

If you really want a movie that reviewed well but was absolute diarrhoea, watch Lucy or Interstellar. I am livid that I paid money for Lucy. And as for Interstellar, I would have walked out, if it weren't for the fact that I was watching it on a plane.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
sure but those are WIP textures. There is a lot more to a finished item than that. I'm not saying that valve doesn't know what the immortals will be but they might not be finished.

They're putting all the rewards out pretty quickly so far, and the first set were actually made like a month and a half ago.

BigAT

Points still drop on occasion after matches.

Hopefully like last year there will be an offering of the aegis where you can junk items for points.

I've played over 30 matches since the Compendium came out and have yet to have a points drop, so I don't know that I would include that as a realistic way to level up.

shira

I've played over 30 matches since the Compendium came out and have yet to have a points drop, so I don't know that I would include that as a realistic way to level up.

5 stack with compendiums. I think you have a super high rate for points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom