• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
heart.gif

If you're showing off best girl, at least use the Webm of the whole scene Haly.

Kousaka = perfection

Haunted

TI4 finals were never going to be able to live up the absolutely legendary TI3 finals, but they were really just utter shit. The worst grand finals in a major tournament of any kind I've seen, and I've watched a lot of SC2 GSL Code S.

TI4 finals were never going to be able to live up the absolutely legendary TI3 finals, but they were really just utter shit. The worst grand finals in a major tournament of any kind I've seen, and I've watched a lot of SC2 GSL Code S.

Yeah, TI4 finals was almost as exciting as watching mayweather vs pacquiao.

C9 is in as expected,
and EE will throw as expected

bounchfx

I got them all so far, my remaining ones are Rave, Empire, Team Tinker, and Na'Vi.

I'm kind of regretting empire and na'vi.

i thought about doing newbee instead of Na'Vi but I thought they fell off HARD after ti4?

Guess you also copied Synderen's choices?

Actually my own, his just ended up being the same. Honestly most predictions will be 90% the same with one or two differences as there's too many shoe-ins. SEA invite is the least predictable one and after that the last Euro one(I think Empire is probably in).
i thought about doing newbee instead of Na'Vi but I thought they fell off HARD after ti4?

About as hard as Na'Vi but only one of them did well at TI4. Also you should be regretting your TT pick
horse.gif

Baha

I got them all so far, my remaining ones are Rave, Empire, Team Tinker, and Na'Vi.

I'm kind of regretting empire and na'vi.

I think Empire is on lock for an invite. I mean they beat EG at MLG Pro LAN for 1st place not too long ago.

bounchfx

I think Empire is on lock for an invite. I mean they beat EG at MLG Pro LAN for 1st place not too long ago.

ahh thats right. I remember them still being really solid but I wasnt sure. NaVi is my biggest wildcard i think XD

Also you should be regretting your TT pick
horse.gif
I thought they were supposed to be good... this is what I get for ignoring the scene for 6 months.

edit: aww yeah. Empire it is.

DrPizza

Banned
Huh, I figured Newbee as the third China team. I know they haven't performed well, I just don't think they can not give an invitation to last year's winner.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
7/7 boyos.

Sweet sweet points come to me.

Virtus Pro
Rave
Malaysia

Come on let's go.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I will accept this if it's just 20 mins of Iceiceice charging people with spacecow. As much as I fucking hate playing against SB he's fun as hell to watch in the hands of a pro.

!!!

i just got the iceiceice sb set from a compendium coin tradein

a premonition???
dac15_fade.gif
dac15_fade.gif
dac15_fade.gif

Still got em all, I don't know why I care I just want to be right.

They really seemed to be in order of how well they've done in the past year, which would mean Newbee will be last if they're invited.

Looking at Envy's Twitter account it looks like he found out the same time that the rest of us did about getting invited. Matt, did Secret get any advance notification about their invite?

Slowly losing hope in this patch.

Too many 30-40 min stompfests in either direction.

Might just be me, and it might just be the recent games I've had, It feels like there is no way to get back into the game if the laning phase goes poorly.

7/7 for invite guesses.. not so sure on the last 3 though since I picked Newbee, Rave, and VP.

Aren't they bad and also not the original 5 that won last year?

Not the original 5, Hao and Xiao8 left, 2 of the star players, but June and Rabbit aren't nobodies(though Rabbit sure plays like one). And yes they've been bad but I'm just banking on Valve to invite the champ.

Ultrabum

What the fuck did people think comeback mechanics did????

Of course when you remove comeback mechanics people are going to be able to push and there are going to be more stomps. Personally, I think its great. Supports can actually win games now. I like playing support.

No comeback mechanics = more stomps.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Yes I too was able to predict that the 7 best teams overall would be invited I did a great job

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
are patches usually this bad for a while after they drop though?

idk bro this is the best patch launch in a loooong time and this is coming from someone who has played through 8+ years of hon/dota patches

In fact, 6.84 will probably go down as my favorite dota patch of all time, opinions guna opinion tobear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom