• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

Got 9/10. Missed VP but glad they made it in.

Whens the last time Rave even played a LAN, why would they get in over Malaysia

They did well at DAC is the main reason people (myself included) thought they might get in. I picked both teams to get invited.

Now the only interesting thing will be what teams get to be in EU qualifiers as it's fucking stacked.

Alliance
Na'Vi
NiP
HR
PR
London Conspiracy
4ASC
Burden
Etc

Now the only interesting thing will be what teams get to be in EU qualifiers as it's fucking stacked.

Alliance
Na'Vi
NiP
HR
PR
London Conspiracy
4ASC
Burden
Etc

they aint going below this

G6hwu05.png

hehe got invited last year

Atlantis

9/10

Do we get points for every team we guessed correct, or only if we got them all?

Edit: Reddit says it's points for each team, but only 5 per correct team. Thanks Valve.
facepalm.gif

DrPizza

Banned
EU qualifiers are going to be brutal.

Inviting Malaysia, a 1 month old team, ahead of Rave, feels like bullshit to me.

they aint going below this

hehe got invited last year
Christ even open EU quals should be brutal, there's 5-10 teams on that list that are decent but won't even get to play quals.
Well at least Rave should be able to win the qualis effortlessly

MVP could easily steal it, IIRC they match up well vs Rave too. They've stolen games or at least gotten close to stealing them vs many top teams.

ROFL how is Balkan Bears in EU, they're literally all arabs with two of them having EU citizenship. Pretty funny, doesn't matter though they won't get invited to quals.

Usobuko

Banned
I can only see China and EU get the two wild card spot. The other 2 regions are weak as hell.

So, 6 chinese teams in total.

'The four runner-ups will compete against each other in a Wild Card series in Seattle for the final two spots of the tournament.'

Calidor

I can only see China and EU get the two wild card spot. The other 2 regions are weak as hell.

'The four runner-ups will compete against each other in a Wild Card series in Seattle for the final two spots of the tournament.'

everyone said last year The same thing and Team Liquid won the whole thing

Madouu

meh newbee getting an invite with their current roster and results is a waste, hope they get their shit together for TI.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They should bring back the cats now that they're all grown up.

BibleThump

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can't believe Newbee and Malaysia got invites. What a joke.

I'm confident about NA (Tinker) and SEA (Rave) and pretty confident about China (HGT or EHOME) but I have absolutely no fucking idea who wins Europe. That is stacked.

If the EU Hub happens again I don't think any of Secret will have time to attend unfortunately.
Of course, I didn't take into account bootcamping, understandable.
I'm confident about NA (Tinker) and SEA (Rave) and pretty confident about China (HGT or EHOME) but I have absolutely no fucking idea who wins Europe. That is stacked.
If I had to pick a top 3:
1.Alliance(based on potential and experience)
2.HR
3.NiP

I think one or two crazy games are going to make the difference. Also there's a very realistic chance Na'Vi won't even make top 5,not with Artstyle drafting like a drunk.

Shinypogs

I don't think I'll watch all the quali's if there's no EU hub this year. It was worth every minute of screwing up my sleep schedule to enjoy the camaraderie and shenanigans that happened last year. Anything else this year would just seem pointless.

Qvoth

i'm expecting team tinker or not to get the america spot
china probably hgt, tongfu or ehome
eu navi or alliance
sea i'm rooting for mvp, them and rave are probably the safe bets

Hylian7

Hylian7

TA Vanguard?

TA

VANGUARD

I did not notice this, and I'm not going to even try to justify that one...Maybe she wanted Crimson or something and then realized we were winning the game and was like "fuck it, we are winning, RAPIER"

I mean we did have a support Razor, not the best support out there but he made it work somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom