• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFF9FkIUsAAUa27.jpg

Who drew Wisp best?

Hylian7

what teh fuck

milk playing razeless sf
I played against it once in IHL. I've learned the easy way to beat it is to notice he took Presence and then just manmode and kill him. He will have good right click, but he can't put the damage out as fast as with Raze. When I played against it I thought it was some weird thing with one point in Presence, then I thought about it later and realized that would be stupid, as you don't want to leave Raze unmaxed and you have to fully commit one way or another.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
SEA Open qualifiers start in 30 minutes, any steams?

Also, America still has a bunch of open slots, some GAF 5 stack should really register for fun, just to see how far they could get.

Just played on a mass stun team and went crazy as earth shaker. Opposing team really couldn't do anything but I feel a few early fights could have went either way and luckily weny ours. Even a CM and AM lane couldn't escape or get kills.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I found a single stream of the Sea qualifiers, but the guy is speaking Indonesian. Also Indonesian looks like someone is just mashing their keyboards.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
can someone explain summit 3's group stages? why does eg not have to fight vg? c9 didn't fight rave as well
They are small double elimination brackets. Top 2 teams in each advance to the main double elem bracket.

Also, mufc is so damn bm.

Qvoth

yeah, but like i said, if all 4 teams fought against each other, and assuming rave lost all 3 of them (no offense but this is pretty realistic) then c9 should've went through because they had better head to head against eg
eg didn't even fight against vg
c9's win on the 1st day against eg should've meant something

Haunted

yeah, but like i said, if all 4 teams fought against each other, and assuming rave lost all 3 of them (no offense but this is pretty realistic) then c9 should've went through because they had better head to head against eg
eg didn't even fight against vg
c9's win on the 1st day against eg should've meant something
it's a bracket not a group stage. They used to do this on the GSL and it's the standard in the FGC.

There's pros and cons to it compared to a group stage proper.

NBtoaster

The problem is 5.2k in Australia is like 4k anywhere else.

I don't think that's true. There are differences between servers but not that severe. And from my experiences of watching and playing on US West there is no great skill gap between their 5k plays and those on aus.

I don't think that's true. There are differences between servers but not that severe. And from my experiences of watching and playing on US West there is no great skill gap between their 5k plays and those on aus.
I guess so. I'm just used to The Australian Overconfidence In Their Own Ability To Play Video Games Syndrome.

Shinypogs

Twice i have done the compendium 10 hero challenge and twice I have won ( but lost my other just for gold challenge I picked for that match) and for some reason it's not counting the wins for my 10 hero challenge.

Valve pls I need points for hats :(

edit, server just really slow updating nvm.

Trickster

Oh man, I just caved and spend almost 10 bucks on the spring blossom treasure packs because I like 4 out of the 6 sets...

Felt super disgusted in myself after opening the first two and getting one of the sets I wasn't interested in.

But then I opened the next two and got the rare and very rare item
hMfZ7Dv.png

All of a sudden I'm not quote so disgusted with myself

Though I'm wondering, are the supposed rarity of such items ever reflected in their price if you try and sell them?

What happened to ayesse anyway? Haven't seen him since ti or something

Ever since get joined up with D2L he hasn't done much. It's too bad really, when he comes back to dota casting, he is terrible at solo casting, but I've noticed that with a good co-caster to keep his facts and mind in check, he improves a lot but then all the work runs out and so do all the good casting habits he learned with it.

The last thing I remember him doing was that two day PC gaming stream event on twitch, where he casted the Dota 2 tourny.

I don't like Xyclops, Tobi, Zyori and Ayesee because they are 3k scrubs and offer no meaningful insight. Not even kidding.

I don't enjoy Xyclops or Zyori much. With Xyclops, I'm focusing more on understanding what he is saying instead of watching the match, so I end up muting the stream to just watch. With Zyori, while I think he is a bit better now, still feels like his energy is forced, like he doesn't even care what is happening in the match or the game. I'm ok with Tobi but taking long ass breaks from casting puts lots of rust on him, he should be doing some side projects with casting to keep his face and name out there while not falling back into bad habits like Ayesee does.

kvk1

I think it's fine. They're all laughing about the situation at this point.

Puppey jokingly quipped to PPD during the cast yesterday that he'll probably draft RTZ Riki against EG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom