• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

I think am taking a break from playing dota. Not enjoying it and I get on tilt/toxic every game.

You're on the right path. Let the hate flow thru you, if only u knew the power of the dark side , you'd be on the leaderboards already
QNkEBqg.gif

got undying in my single draft selection, decided what the hell why not since I haven't played him in ~a month and a half, ended up mid (?) and still made it rain chaos everywhere until the other team gave up

I feel dirty :(

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
got undying in my single draft selection, decided what the hell why not since I haven't played him in ~a month and a half, ended up mid (?) and still made it rain chaos everywhere until the other team gave up

I feel dirty :(

meanwhile i managed to lose as undying with a team that also had gyro

my power to be shit at dota knows no limits

Low Tier
11:31 AM - [censored]: U WANNA CARRY ME IN ti QUALIFIER IN
11:31 AM - [censored]: 2 hours 28minutes?

free agent woes

Same here. Played Bloodborne all day.

I enjoy watching it on Twitch though. I'm too mentally fragile for this game in all honesty.

Yeah been playing some BB abit (3rd playthrough) really really great game
I should finish infamous second son or maybe Witcher 2.

You're on the right path. Let the hate flow thru you, if only u knew the power of the dark side , you'd be on the leaderboards already
QNkEBqg.gif

I am but a storm trooper
tears.gif

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Vici was playing a crazy good early game.

That double kill with the DD rune on bot was just really bad luck for LGD.

sixghost

It must be so embarrassing for some of these casters to have random pros jump on the mic and do their job far better than they ever will.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This EG draft seems next level bad. Prove me wrong, Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom