• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
wat? we lost because we recklessly pushed and dove for kills, then got r'd in bad spots. we didnt afk farm for more than 2 minutes. 20 min raxx derp. Their teamfight gave am the game. The other game, am gave his team the game 1v5 pretty much.

i should have gone bkb or heart b4 radiance to survive those ultimates, and we probably shouldn't have picked 5 anti-am heroes and forget about the press r to win heroes. we did a pretty good job shutting him down imo, but his team brought him back.

Lirlond

No ones online when we Uros are.

rzb1lbxscm.jpg

Tru facts

Insured

It looks like someone just rolled the dice with a bunch of flags and placed them around randomly, can't agree with 90% of those (comments OR flag placement) from my experience. Even if it's clearly not made from a DotA player's experience or anything, you'd think it'd at least hit some notes right.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Mila still the best player on GAF GGGGGGGGGG

SamVimes

well people get less whiny and stop complaining about "stacked teams"

aka

never

Or people could just grow the fuck up and stop complaining about losses. I've been on both sides of a stomp in this ihl and honestly they both were more fun then the average solo-queue game.

Top Bottom