• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Since we have an overwhelming amount of captains now, free agent signups will now be open, so if you forgot to sign up, you can now sign up as a free agent. Also if you have friends that are lurkers and would like to play, tell them to add me on steam and to fill this out:

Free Agent Signup Form said:
Player name:
Steam profile:
Dotabuff:
MMR bracket:
Preferred role(s):
Additional comments:

Your chances of being put on a team at some point are very high right now as a free agent, since almost all players will be drafted (provided all the captains show).

loki_demi

Neo Member
Player name: Loki_demi
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/loki_demi/
Dotabuff: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/67737304
MMR bracket: 5k+
Preferred role(s):support
Additional comments: Hi im a new player. Please treat me well senpais!
blush.gif

Neckbeard

How does the stand-in/free agent stuff work? Like, should we attempt to play in these prelims, or just wait until called upon?

Asking for a friend...

JambiBum

How does the stand-in/free agent stuff work? Like, should we attempt to play in these prelims, or just wait until called upon?

Asking for a friend...

The games that are going on now are for anyone to play in. It's to show off for captains and hope that someone likes you enough to draft you. Technically everyone is a free agent right now because teams have yet to be drafted. The draft isn't until April 3.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
FYI, I'd like to be taken off the list of sign-ups. Dota is making my life worse right now and I'd prefer to stay away for a bit.

Best of luck, gents!

FYI, I'd like to be taken off the list of sign-ups. Dota is making my life worse right now and I'd prefer to stay away for a bit.

Best of luck, gents!

Come on dude, can I just ask you to set aside your life for a couple of weeks. I have you high up on my draft board and slotted for my pick in the second round. Lets keep in mind what's really important here.

TUSR

Banned
At some point in the next 48 hours I'll be dumping some information for captains regarding the draftees to help streamline the process.
Hopefully all the captains are creating their own lists in addition to this.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, how many captains do we have? How many undrafted people are we looking at here?

Also, it says the draft has 8 rounds in the rules, shouldn't it be 7 rounds? Or does the captain get the option to reflect on their mistakes and bail out in the 8th round?

TUSR

Banned
Beyond that, like what's been happening in the thread or anything interesting that the OP wouldn't cover?

Edit: Also I need an invite to a guild it seems.

Pre-Pre-season (3 weeks)
3/18 | Wednesday, March 18th - Signups close
3/20 | Friday, March 20th - Inhouses begin (anyone can create and host these with the password “ihl”, get to know each other, show off for captains)
4/3 | Friday, April 3rd @ 6:30 PM PST - Player Draft

Playing Pre-preseason IH games at the moment. Accepting applications for Free Agents at the moment.

Wheel Skeleton right? Ill get you one.

Edit: Try adding me to Steam or message me, Im getting error messages trying to add you to friends.

BraXzy

I know I'm gonna be first pick for most captains so please guys, flip a coin to decide who gets me because I don't want you all fighting over me
3AQmK.gif

TommyT

Would be fun to watch even a simple stream of the draft. List of names with a few stats (mmr, roles, etc.) then highlight the cell red when picked on one part of the screen. On the other part just a live feed of the mumble with captains in it so people can see who's talking.

TUSR

Banned
Would be fun to watch even a simple stream of the draft. List of names with a few stats (mmr, roles, etc.) then highlight the cell red when picked on one part of the screen. On the other part just a live feed of the mumble with captains in it so people can see who's talking.
Yeah I'll stream the draft since I'll be doing spread sheet stuff.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tossing some stuff into the pot.

Anyone who participates by playing / casting a game will be eligible for 1 of 2 Dota 2 Mini statues and probably something like 1 of 5 Genuine Item sets from TI4.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

i think astroboy and maybe one or two others have said they want to stream the draft and do interviews

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Please for the love of god if you are going to stream check audio levels and do practice runs. If it was astroboy and procarbine on the stream the past few times the banter was good.

Maybe we can rope some sucker to do camera work.

Top Bottom