• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Manus

I'm telling Bounch you think his Pudge set is horrible.

Well I don't mean the Pudge set since it's the rare. I'm talking the main 5.

And the drafting of people for captains is it like a snake draft? Didn't seem to find anything on what style of draft is gonna happen. I might just not be looking in the right spot.

shira

Every set in this new chest is horrible.

Is this the thread to complain about hats?
horse.gif

InsidiousIntent

Neo Member
Ahah, if nothing else comes from my casts, I can only hope that people learn a little something. Wait, how did you watch it though, I thought my VoD was muted? If it was in client, could you upload .dem somewhere? Since I didn't 'play' in the match, it doesn't show up in my history and I can't see it in other players' profiles. I'm curious to see how I sound in-client.

Here is a Dropbox Link to the replay.

And this is from one of your Least Valuable Players :)

Kard8p3

Yeah thats the one. Terrible.

Is there a stream I can watch? It will be like when you are in the shower and you think about all the dumb shit youve done except I will be able to watch it in real time.

ooh, never realized you were that close to getting it! :eek:

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
And the drafting of people for captains is it like a snake draft? Didn't seem to find anything on what style of draft is gonna happen. I might just not be looking in the right spot.

Draft procedure is in the rules, but I'll post it here too in case people haven't read them (everyone should!):
Draft Procedure:
-All captains must attend the draft on time at Friday, April 3rd (4/3) @ 6:30 PM PST. Captains that no show will be removed from the league and barred from captaining any future seasons.

-IF you would like to captain and know for sure that you cannot make the draft date, you can notify us ahead of time and provide us with a draft board (5 potential picks per round, 8 rounds). An admin will then draft for you based on your draft board. If every player on your draft board is gone in a particular round, said appointed admin will make a judgement call, and draft you who they think is best and available (or who they think fits your team best).

-The draft will consist of 8 rounds. Captains will be given 5 minutes each for their first round draft pick, 3 minutes for their second round draft pick, two minutes for their third and fourth round draft picks, and 1 minute for all other rounds. These time restrictions are to ensure that the draft does not take 10 billion hours and that our euro captains can get some sleep.

-The draft will be an NFL style draft with the same order every round. 1-16, 1-16, 1-16...1-16. Drafting order will be determined by captain MMR, from lowest to highest (first to last).

-All undrafted players will be put into the Free Agent pool (see below for more information).

-The draft will be done on mumble, here’s the info (for captains):
IP = voice.central.eoreality.net and port = 3004

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
You don't realize how impactful this league is to me despite not having played a single in-house.

I listed myself as 5K here, and I've floated around between 5150 and 4950 throughout the week...I can't let myself be under 5K when the draft happens! I don't want my captain to be like "WTF! YOU LIAR! YOU FUCKING LIAR! I WASTED A PICK!"

...I know probably no one cares, but I care, dammit!

You don't realize how impactful this league is to me despite not having played a single in-house.

I listed myself as 5K here, and I've floated around between 5150 and 4950 throughout the week...I can't let myself be under 5K when the draft happens! I don't want my captain to be like "WTF! YOU LIAR! YOU FUCKING LIAR! I WASTED A PICK!"

Didn't you play with arteezy? Just have him vouch for you.

TheCrow

You'll always have a spot on my boat.

s4FTbHE.jpg

RubxQub

Didn't you play with arteezy? Just have him vouch for you.

Played against him vs. with him. The only pros I've had the honor of being on the same team as are Universe, Merlini (I think) and Brax and won all those games.

Played against Fear and RTZ and won both of those games.

...basically what I'm saying is that I'm as good or better than all NA pros.

No...just no...

I remember I played against 1.09 in a game randomly and he wrecked our safelane solo.

eznark

Banned
How come you are always garbage when you play with us then?

How many iwatches are you buying though

RubxQub

How many iwatches are you buying though
Definitely Day 1 watch'n.

In fact I may not play in this league at all unless everyone on my team is wearing one and sharing their heartbeat with each other mid-game.

Next level communication!

I'm going to chalk it up to "too next level 4U"...yeah...

Like being a pro poker player against an amateur. All of your poker knowledge works against you when the person you're playing with doesn't know what's up! GET ON MY LEVEL!

If I were captain you'd my first pick rubs

And you'll always be #1 my heart. AT is #76 in my heart. Tell him I hate his face.

RubxQub

If I were captain you'd my first pick rubs

And you'll always be #1 my heart. AT is #76 in my heart. Tell him I hate his face.

I'm torn about draft positioning as a pure support player. If I were a captain I'd prefer to draft a strong core player over a support, just simply because traditionally those positions are truly your make/break positions. A support is always going to be a "setup" type role, where I can move around the map and enable things to happen...but you aren't going to be the guy who is able to team-wipe the other side (in most instances) or be that roaming solo pick-off hero.

Either way, it should be a fun time.

RubxQub

Fun IH game tonight. Super Saiyen Super Tiny too stronk.

RubxQub

Sorry I tanked the team.

You did nothing of the sort. Your manliness on Lion walking headfirst into 4 heroes alone at the end will be told by many generations to come.

Sanjuro

You did nothing of the sort. Your manliness on Lion walking headfirst into 4 heroes alone at the end will be told by many generations to come.

I lost track of where I was at that point. So, I just went out fighting.

Tiny just had my number most of that game.

RubxQub

I lost track of where I was at that point. So, I just went out fighting.

Tiny just had my number most of that game.

Safe to say he had everyone's number in those teamfights. Bitches were getting cleaved down to half health standing 500 units away from him in a single swing of the mighty tree.

It was fun, don't worry about it.

Top Bottom