• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
rip strats
alch is so trash holy shit
I dont think sky does anything vs that lane
also i dont know how to paly alch

shira

Shrapnel Club vs. Team Audrey Sun. 1PM/4PM
t1431288000z4.png
image.php
http://www.twitch.tv/tsunami643

Hupsel

Yo dudes. I had some huge life developments and forgot about this thread almost immediately after posting in it, but Bokr reminded me last night I had signed up. I am still available, if anyone needs an old timer who carries tps.

Heya! I added u on steam.

Also thanks I H8 Memes for the help
highfive.gif

TUSR

Banned
I've been approached by multiple teams/players from Div 2 concerning match times.

The schedule was finalized for this week on Sunday, and it is now Tuesday.

I made a post in this thread and the Dota community thread when the schedule was posted.

It is now almost 48 hours after these posts were made.

There is also a disclaimer that following weeks are tentative and subject to change.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah, just a note on the schedule—we're going to try to lock it down every 2 weeks so people can somewhat plan ahead. Also, in any potential future seasons, we'll probably only be showing 2 weeks at a time to avoid confusion or misunderstanding.

However, it says right on the schedule that future weeks are tentative, and are not set in stone—this has been emphasized since day 1 in the rules, over mumble (before/after the draft), and in multiple posts. The schedule for the current week is only ever finalized on Sunday evenings on a week by week basis (for this current IHL season). Pllleeeeaaaseee remember that before planning for future weeks.

shira

Week 5: Are you dead or alive?

Saturday May 16
Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls vs. Shrapnel Club Sat. 1:30pm/4:30pm
t1431808200z4.png

Don's Cherry vs. Team Lunaifu Sat. 5:00pm/8:00pm
t1431820800z4.png

Sunday May 17
Fist Full of Meerus vs. Team EgoOne Sun. 10:00am/1:00pm
+
Team Eurocleave vs. Team Doki_Lemi Sun. 10:00am/1:00pm
t1431882000z4.png

Extranormal Gentlefish vs. It is all Ogre Sun. 12:00pm/3:00pm
t1431889200z4.png

Cobra Kai vs. GAF Titans Sun. 2:00pm/5:00pm
t1431896400z4.png
image.php
www.twitch.tv/anbokr
The Eternal Elmos vs. BRULE'S EUL'S Sun. 3:00pm/6:00pm
t1431900000z4.png

Team Audrey vs. The Ginyu Force Sun. 4:00pm/7:00pm
t1431903600z4.png

TUSR

Banned
Thanks everyone, we got all the matches scheduled for the week.

Following up on future scheduling, we are going to be locking it in 2-3 weeks (2 minimum) at a time now.

Sorry for those that have been looking ahead more than just one week at a time.

This has been a good learning experience on how to run something like this.

Let me know if something doesn't look right here.

Hupsel

Team Lunaifu needs your help! If you are a free agent that's less than 3724k mmr and can play tomorrow (saturday) at 8pm EST please send me a pm or add on steam (same username as gaf). Thanks
DsrA6Kc.gif

GG WP Shrapnel Club! ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ would be proud of the deathball ;_:.

Also I got smited for my arrogance at thinking I could match shorty kotl.

Mordeccai

my body was not ready to be that penetrated. ggs boys

its a good thing I have this new SSD and 970 to install today. I'm gonna crush the shit out of some new games and wash the taste of push strats out of my mouf

Madouu

GAF Titans, you guys had a lot of opportunities to push early on in game one but you didn't and got punished late vs x2 midas and three cores lineup. While your t2 bottom was still up, you had to sit the razor mid and have 4 push the top lane past river then join up with the razor and push mid. These calls need to be made and people need to stick to them, if it doesn't work then w/e, but at least you try something. You waited too long and once weaver got his bkb it was very hard to win that game.

Game 2 you got outplayed in the mid>late game, once again, you took too long to group up and push as a unit after winning laning phase, you had an enormous advantage early on and all you had to do was take every tower methodically and you had the tools for it. Whoever is making the calls should make sure the whole team understands what the plan is, group up much earlier and everyone needs to stick to the call that is being made.

ggs to both teams, Cobra Kai won deservedly.

Hylian7

GAF Titans, you guys had a lot of opportunities to push early on in game one but you didn't and got punished late vs x2 midas and three cores lineup. While your t2 bottom was still up, you had to sit the razor mid and have 4 push the top lane past river then join up with the razor and push mid. These calls need to be made and people need to stick to them, if it doesn't work then w/e, but at least you try something. You waited too long and once weaver got his bkb it was very hard to win that game.

Game 2 you got outplayed in the mid>late game, once again, you took too long to group up and push as a unit after winning laning phase, you had an enormous advantage early on and all you had to do was take every tower methodically and you had the tools for it. Whoever is making the calls should make sure the whole team understands what the plan is, group up much earlier and everyone needs to stick to the call that is being made.

ggs to both teams, Cobra Kai won deservedly.

Thanks, that's about what I expected. Although I'd like to add that in game 2 we didn't focus enough on stopping the Tree Aghs, he got it at like, 15 minutes, and we spent the rest of the game being scared of it.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
ggs Ego One, shame we had another DC game 2
Thanks, that's about what I expected. Although I'd like to add that in game 2 we didn't focus enough on stopping the Tree Aghs, he got it at like, 15 minutes, and we spent the rest of the game being scared of it.
Or you can just kill the enemy team with your super fat Gyro before Bane got his BKB then win after you dewarded with gem. You focused on it too much.

Sianos

GG to ginyu force!

Aghs Laguna Blade tore me apart right through Gravekeeper's, I'll have to remember that for next time I face a Visage.
DsrA6Kc.gif

BeesEight

Great games guys!

I think there was a conspiracy scheduling us against the EG vs Secret match though. At least I know what I'll be watching tonight.

TUSR

Banned
Make sure you assign your team name when you sit in the lobby.

Top Bottom