• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

You're killing me man

2IVG3AH.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Are we still going to do this even though it seems to be pretty broken?

We'll play source 1 this week just to be safe; next week probably source 2. However, seems like most of the issues are related to custom games. Regular matchmaking itself seems fine outside of a couple map changes that are probably here to stay.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Still missing game times for IHL playoffs from these teams:
1) Eurocleave vs. The Eternal Elmos
2) Don's Cherry vs. Brule's Eul's

Remember to steam message or PM the scheduled game time to either me or tusr by tonight at the very latest!!!

Also, games will be played on source 1 (not source 2 aka reborn), contrary to my previous statement, as valve continues to fix the major source 2 bugs.

52club

Just wanted to say thank you to those that set up the league, and commend Hupsel for being a great captain. He set most of our games and did a good job communicating to our team. Coming from the solo q this made me realize I have a long way to go to even be an average five stack player. All in all I had a great time and I'm hopeful for a season 2.

Hupsel

Just wanted to say thank you to those that set up the league, and commend Hupsel for being a great captain. He set most of our games and did a good job communicating to our team. Coming from the solo q this made me realize I have a long way to go to even be an average five stack player. All in all I had a great time and I'm hopeful for a season 2.

happytears.gif
happytears.gif
happytears.gif

League was fun thanks alllll!

Kard8p3

ya just posting this to hopefully keep future IHLs healthy!

Whoever captains please think long and hard about drafting DanSaxon/Goldfish (he goes by both). Chair tried constantly to work around his schedule so he would play, and the only time he ever showed up was the week we said we would replace him! After that, he never showed up again and by that point it was too late to get a free agent. So while yes it is partially our fault, he still took the spot on our team of someone who actually wanted to play in the IHL.

tldr im salty as fuck. don't draft this guy next season unless you're willing to potentially be down a man all season.

TUSR

Banned
ya just posting this to hopefully keep future IHLs healthy!

Whoever captains please think long and hard about drafting DanSaxon/Goldfish (he goes by both). Chair tried constantly to work around his schedule so he would play, and the only time he ever showed up was the week we said we would replace him! After that, he never showed up again and by that point it was too late to get a free agent. So while yes it is partially our fault, he still took the spot on our team of someone who actually wanted to play in the IHL.

tldr im salty as fuck. don't draft this guy next season unless you're willing to potentially be down a man all season.

We will be going over a lot of these situations in the closing interviews and questionnaire we are preparing.

(I decided im going to stay on board as an Admin for the next IHL season to enforce some things.)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Thanks for waiting on eurocleave's 5th player, team eternal elmo's
smile.gif
. Great sportsmanship and that's what the league is ultimately about, just getting games played. I've been extremely flexible with the rules this season precisely for that reason; this ain't a professional league for $1,000,000, it's just about playing games with gaffers
tears.gif

Sorry for anyone who might have had a bad experience this "first" season; I hope most people come out of it with something positive. TUSR and I have already talked about a variety of ways to improve the next season (which won't be until late August or early September at the earliest), and we'll have an exit questionnaire to get a little more feedback on what people liked and what could be better going forward. Hope everyone had fun (and continues to, if you're in the playoffs ;)!

Top Bottom