• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

reddit gold, guess who won - -
ib03NUuYnVHpZ2.gif

http://youtu.be/-8ZmP4_nUn4

637x358.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=178799806&searchtext=
Jungle Call by Acap
My god,

the twitch archive shows up as the commentated version for me

Yep, I was just saying the grudge match itself you didn't have to pay for. If you want the team skype then you have to be a member. Not saying I agree with it, that's just the way it is.

Also team gaf won memberships right? So at least they get to watch it!

Also Hylian you did a good job with the stats yesterday, I enjoyed them.

shira

Just watched the GAF vs GB games

Jesus

Why don't you guys go competitive?

iRCNllmh57FYd.gif

So just drop out of school and play 20 hours a day to sign up for shitty tournaments in EU which may or may not pay you. Beg twitch viewers for subscription fees and ask big corporations for dinky sponsor fees. Where can I sign up?

Boken

Banned
iRCNllmh57FYd.gif

So just drop out of school and play 20 hours a day to sign up for shitty tournaments in EU which may or may not pay you. Beg twitch viewers for subscription fees and ask big corporations for dinky sponsor fees. Where can I sign up?

who is the eu-er?

Low Tier
going pro doesnt require any extra time compared to how much most of you fiends stick into dota its about having the talent and skillset along with some luck and publicity to pick up a good team or get spotted out like i mean really most of the pro players in the na scene are old salty dogs and the new players are mostly pubstars that integrated into the system eternalenvy is the only dumbass that actually dedicated himself to dota and look how far hes gone :)

Vade

going pro doesnt require any extra time compared to how much most of you fiends stick into dota its about having the talent and skillset along with some luck and publicity to pick up a good team or get spotted out like i mean really most of the pro players in the na scene are old salty dogs and the new players are mostly pubstars that integrated into the system eternalenvy is the only dumbass that actually dedicated himself to dota and look how far hes gone :)

Clark is the best carry in NA; the first abuse the self alch stun and putting scrubs such as gofu and ellen pudge on his back. Just wait he will be on the new eg.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just watched the GAF vs GB games

Jesus

Why don't you guys go competitive?

Milk and IT'S YA BOY are on a semi-competitive team (KVH, Gofu, It's ya boy, Milk, and Clark--three are on gaf) trying to get in the big leagues (they just recently won CEVO). The GB games make us look a lot better than we actually are, you have to keep in mind we are playing against 3 newbies + 1 veteran + merlini.

Hylian7

Yep, I was just saying the grudge match itself you didn't have to pay for. If you want the team skype then you have to be a member. Not saying I agree with it, that's just the way it is.

Also team gaf won memberships right? So at least they get to watch it!

Also Hylian you did a good job with the stats yesterday, I enjoyed them.

I didn't know some of that trivia ggwp

Thank you very much guys!

fiore

Banned
Trying to dip my toes into this game and watched the first match. I didn't really care about the side lanes but just watched the middle. So is Weaver (the bug hero) easily superior to the Visage (flying hero) when faced against each other? The Weaver had much higher Creep kills and denies than the Visage. Or is it because the Weaver player is better?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Trying to dip my toes into this game and watched the first match. I didn't really care about the side lanes but just watched the middle. So is Weaver (the bug hero) easily superior to the Visage (flying hero) when faced against each other? The Weaver had much higher Creep kills and denies than the Visage. Or is it because the Weaver player is better?

Not easily superior, but one on one I'd say Weaver has the advantage. However the guy playing Weaver is known as one of the best solo middle players in the competitive scene, so its not surprising he was doing so well.

Artanisix

It's a pretty bad matchup for the Visage. Weaver has a bad attack animation (which is basically the windup before an attack comes out) and a bad missile speed (the speed of the projectile that comes up after the windup), but Visage's is even worse. Also Visage's skill set doesn't really lend itself to "winning" the lane because Weaver can, for the most part, nullify all of Visage's spells.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
It's a pretty bad matchup for the Visage. Weaver has a bad attack animation (which is basically the windup before an attack comes out) and a bad missile speed (the speed of the projectile that comes up after the windup), but Visage's is even worse. Also Visage's skill set doesn't really lend itself to "winning" the lane because Weaver can, for the most part, nullify all of Visage's spells.

nice racscuses bro, get rekt by merlini 45-15. ur a joke compared to M-god kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom