• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

I lied! American Airlines sucks! Shocking news!

Also guys please don't wear your ti badge around the airport. I mean we'll be able to tell from a mile away anyhow you don't need to. There's like 12 gangly white dudes hanging around the Seattle gate.

TB still kinda works in a snowballish lineup
smile.gif

TUSR

Banned
Also guys please don't wear your ti badge around the airport. I mean we'll be able to tell from a mile away anyhow you don't need to. There's like 12 gangly white dudes hanging around the Seattle gate.
I can't wait to see what everyone looks like there.

Wok

I lied! American Airlines sucks! Shocking news!

gangly?

Edit: It is actually a word.

I can't wait to see what everyone looks like there.

I don't want to spoil it for you, but Steve has a cap or something. There is another photo somewhere, a group photo.

I remember there was an arab (his GAF name) guy but I do not have any news from him.

Anyone here use item trading sites? Looking to trade some Immortals.
Don't trade outside of GAF. Scamming is too rife now. Just wait until they're tradable (why they're not now is beyond me)

I had some success with the Reddit thread but I read there are scammers there too.

-Mikey-

Don't trade outside of GAF. Scamming is too rife now. Just wait until they're tradable (why they're not now is beyond me)

I had some success with the Reddit thread but I read there are scammers there too.

Thanks for the tip. I forgot about not being able to trade them for a few months.

Also, will there be any physical merch to buy online specifically for TI?

things to look out for: if it's too good to be true, it probably is. bad english, countries like Malaysia in particular (sorry just anecdotal), low level steam profiles, no games owned, saying shit like "sir, please go first". I lost a few gift sets from year beast and the compendium and decided it's just a waste of time now, old profile comments +rep (easily posted by friends)

always check steamrep.com first.

Speaking of which these are my wares:

Shadow Fiend Arms of Desolation (Medium Raze kills inscr.) -> would like Golden Moonfall, White Sentry, Shatterblast Crown or Bonkers the Mad
Templar Assassin Focal Resonance (Meld kills inscr.) -> would like Golden Moonfall, White Sentry or Shatterblast Crown
Sven Vigil Signet (Heroes revealed with dust inscr.) -> would like regular Moonfall
Pugna's Draining Wight (Roshan kills inscr.) - would like regular Moonfall

also open to offers

Madn

Anyone knows when the predictions form the main event will start? I'm not at home this week and will tell a friend to do it for me

shira

things to look out for: if it's too good to be true, it probably is. bad english, countries like Malaysia in particular (sorry just anecdotal), low level steam profiles, no games owned, saying shit like "sir, please go first". I lost a few gift sets from year beast and the compendium and decided it's just a waste of time now, old profile comments +rep (easily posted by friends)

always check steamrep.com first.
There was also like 3 fake Ellen Pudges. Before you trade ask a question only a dotogaf could answer

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Get to the airport early they said, security takes forever they said.

The bus ride from parking was longer. From getting my ticket printed to having my stuff x-rayed took 10 minutes. Now I got 2 hours to kill. Wish the Seattle airport had security this fast.

Edit: I bought a steak and they gave me a plastic knife. Curse you TSA!

kionedrik

my predictions if anyone care

still undecided about hero with most kills and rapiers bought

PSA: during the group and play-in phases there were 19* heroes never picked or banned.

edit: corrected the number *

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No one's interested in Warren's sloppy seconds.

Haunted

There was an AM with 897 GPM in the group phase, I think someone will break 900.

With Gyro clinching the most picked hero spot (and Ember being popular), we'll see more rapiers than ever.

Haunted

Thinking 0-5 heroes left unpicked is the right choice.

I'm hoping teams go all out with their pocket strats.
Group phase had ~double the games the main event will have and there were 19 heroes unpicked/unbanned.

Stands to reason that the number won't go much lower, pocket strats or not.

Top Bottom