• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

kvk1

cBj1LTf.png

JC Sera

episode 4 is so good
I guessed the whodunnit, filled with abject horror and smug satisfaction
devil.gif

max+kate trumps all

Low Tier
dawg logan was tryin to get into my sweet sweet endzone but i aint lettin that happen

justins the cutest obviously and i cant wait to become the new queen bee so i can date whoever.

My spirit animal is a high school girl

Guess I'll share this here. It was about October I started working on this Dota 2 fan comic about couriers. Updates were really slow cause of life stuff but I wanna get back into it. The first story I did was about Hollow Jack.
SE4ecn6.gif

shira

So apparently this is how the ti5 secret shop works:

Gangs of Asian seller buys 5-10 tickets each: maxes preorders for 25 demiheroes, 15 plushies, 5 keyboards for each ticket

Then the guy sells the tickets back for $100 and sells all the items back to China/Singapore

GGWP

Gangs of Asian seller buys 5-10 tickets each: maxes preorders for 25 demiheroes, 15 plushies, 5 keyboards for each ticket

Then the guy sells the tickets back for $100 and sells all the items back to China/Singapore

GGWP

well then.

there is almost nothing they can do about resellers like that without adding additional complications for legitimate customers

I don't envy their task

Is there some reason why ranked and normal MMR aren't the same? At least make it so that ranked games influence normal MMR.

Normals are so incredibly frustrating because I still get matched up with people who don't understand the game in the slightest. At this point I play ranked more because I'm tired of people who don't know that you can't pick multiple UAMs or some shit.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

GGWP

Could you really buy that much stuff with the preorder? I thought it was like 1 keyboard and a total of a 5 demis.

God damn.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

GGWP

It's like that every year.

TUSR

Banned
Is there some reason why ranked and normal MMR aren't the same? At least make it so that ranked games influence normal MMR.

Normals are so incredibly frustrating because I still get matched up with people who don't understand the game in the slightest. At this point I play ranked more because I'm tired of people who don't know that you can't pick multiple UAMs or some shit.
I know a few 4kers that don't know how illusions work

I know a few 4kers that don't know how illusions work

while I'm sure that's true, this definitely isn't an issue of bad luck with team mates lol. I didn't play normals for however long it was since they released, so my normals MMR is from when I had like 40 games or something.

Also I ahve forgotten how to win at dota again help

Trickster

So, just caved and bought one of those new immortal chests. And after a long drought of no rares I actually got a Venoling along with the AA head. So I actually feel pretty happy with that.

Anyone know what kind of deal I could possibly get for the Venoling? I know people seem to go crazy for couriers, but I'm personally more a fan of the stuff I can put on heroes.

Edit - nvm, thing aint even giftable :|

So, just caved and bought one of those new immortal chests. And after a long drought of no rares I actually got a Venoling along with the AA head. So I actually feel pretty happy with that.

Anyone know what kind of deal I could possibly get for the Venoling? I know people seem to go crazy for couriers, but I'm personally more a fan of the stuff I can put on heroes.

it can't be gift wrapped? weak

it will be marketable on the 8th no? that what is says for mine.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Just got around to watching that Final Thoughts of a Dying Creep video. Pretty good example of why the 1 minute time limit for the film contest was such a horrible idea. Give an idea a couple minutes to breathe and you can do something interesting. Granted I haven't watched all the submissions to the contest but I haven't seen anything half as interesting.

Top Bottom