• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

so a typical italian
misc-dendiFace.PNG

I abandon and flame and i'm racist too. Perfect dota player.

I

- flame
- abandon
- feed couriers when game is clearly lost
- hide items from feeding team mates
- spread lies about shit tier players on my team in all chat
- relocate people into enemy fountain while ghost sceptering myself when game is lost (best)
- Bane sleep people when a game is lost, ideally force staff them as well
- scream "report x" in all chat once someone does something insanely stupid
- tell the enemy team that our NP is cliff jungling in their jungle min 0
- gg ez every game
- ask for commends

I don't do any of the racist and homophobic stuff tbf.

the best flame hero is earth spirit
make a force staff for good measure
also octarine so you can pull and push people even more
pup.gif

That's an obvious thing to do tbh, if you're gonna have a cliff jungling NP you should tell everybody

Chris R

I feel so much better after almost 12 hours of sleep lol.

Breakfast and then we TI5!

If the Vive stuff is a private demo thing why put it out in the middle of the secret shop area smh

Pratfall

oh god neogaf newthreads twitter is going nuts.

When is the opening ceremony today??? I see conflicting stuff about 9AM PST or 10AM PST.

So is it time for predictions yet

LGD 2 - 0 Empire
CDEC 2 - 1 C9
MVP 0 - 1 NewB
VG 0 - 1 Na`Vi
VP 1 - 0 Fnatic
iG 1 - 0 Hot6
EG 2 - 0 coL
Secret 2 - 1 EHOME

Same as mine. But maybe there's a slight chance coL will take a game off EG.
I wanna believe.

misc-dendiFace.PNG

I want coL stomp EG just for the salt.

Also last night I was playing Dark Seer as a support since I was the only one on our team who could really handle the role of a pos 5. CK and I go bot lane on Dire to find that IO and Ursa were trying to take Rosh before creeps spawned. We ended up killing them both twice in 3 minutes. It was a good game after that.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Aww yeah, standing in line for the Secret shop, at least 200 people here. The true TI experience.

Edit: Protip, you can only pick up preorders today.

Chris R

Aww yeah, standing in line for the Secret shop, at least 200 people here. The true TI experience.

Edit: Protip, you can only pick up preorders today.

200 people already? Good thing games don't start for another two hours, the wait is going to be about that long.

Wok

I

- flame
- abandon
- feed couriers when game is clearly lost
- hide items from feeding team mates
- spread lies about shit tier players on my team in all chat
- relocate people into enemy fountain while ghost sceptering myself when game is lost (best)
- Bane sleep people when a game is lost, ideally force staff them as well
- scream "report x" in all chat once someone does something insanely stupid
- gg ez every game
- ask for commends

I don't do any of the racist and homophobic stuff tbf.

You are the kind of guy whome I use my reports for.

Chris R

If I wanted to download this game today and start learning it...what kind of help is there at this point?

Queue the download and then tune into the TI5 New Players stream. They will try to help and explain the various things going on in game.

After that, play the tutorial and jump in.

Those of you doing the emoticharm collection card: I need the pack with Timbersaw. I have spares for the packs with Puck, Kotl and Invoker
I mean can I do anything with the sticker one they gave me? I'm not even going to get one more so someone can just have my sticker if they need it. Invoker antimage one I think.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Corner seats kinda suck. If you can't get good lower seats the first row upper level is secret great seat.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I got a gold demi, but I have no way to activate the code :(

I'm in 111 near the top.

Also Matt where are you, I have an extra NP emoji pack and want that Team Secret shirt.

I'm going to have to ask all you fun havers in Seattle to stop posting about your TI5 escapades and leave us mortals in peace. Thanks in advance.
The best thing about TI5 is that when it's over we're closer to Reborn going live.
Reborn does not feel like it is ready to go live this year.

Acti

Not sure if you guys know but Redeye, if I'm not mistaken, said that this year open ceremony is going to be crazy.

Zeknurn

I'm going to have to ask all you fun havers in Seattle to stop posting about your TI5 escapades and leave us mortals in peace. Thanks in advance.

Reborn does not feel like it is ready to go live this year.

How so? I've been playing matches exclusively on it and I haven't had a single problem.

Fuck odpixel.

Also I'm OK with ti5 attendee uber mensches talking about how much fun they are having.

It's like I'm there and can smell the bo and mountain dew.

Top Bottom