• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

shira

7WqIB6g.png

better than a victory screen
They should be golden

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Anyone know what time the doors are opening?

Also, where did Steve go? I bought a pizza and it's too much for me to eat.

You know, sometimes I feel bad carrying people who don't deserve to be carried. Had a guy in ranked who randomed, then randomed again and ended up with Brood. Decided to feed couriers for awhile, then sit on a Soul ring for 20 minutes. Didn't push a lane, didn't even stand in lane. Just sort of sat in a web in the bushes and occasionally nuked a creep and walked his Broodlings around in circles. Still carried the fuck out of that game with Dusa, but why do people want to make ranked more difficult than it already is? Just seems to run counter to the point of Ranked. Oh well.

You know, sometimes I feel bad carrying people who don't deserve to be carried. Had a guy in ranked who randomed, then randomed again and ended up with Brood. Decided to feed couriers for awhile, then sit on a Soul ring for 20 minutes. Didn't push a lane, didn't even stand in lane. Just sort of sat in a web in the bushes and occasionally nuked a creep and walked his Broodlings around in circles. Still carried the fuck out of that game with Dusa, but why do people want to make ranked more difficult than it already is? Just seems to run counter to the point of Ranked. Oh well.

I don't understand this either, honestly.

I can understand the people who flame and get really pissed, but the people who deliberately lose games blow my mind.

P O S I T I V I T Y B O Y S

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Does anyone know what time the opening ceremony is? I've got my alarm for 3AM but I don't know if that's going to be correct or not.

How times have changed.

I've expressed similar views and I was completely hounded.

I'm the Rosa Parks of this thread.

Most people who abandon are fucking morons, it's often for stupid as shit reasons like dying twice because they were overextending or playing like shit (see this slark who abandoned after dying twice when diving mid. edit : just checked out this timber's profile and it seems he was a smurf, and then I look at his winrates on most played heroes and just laugh my ass off)

But when you see your mid being so fucking shit then what's the point of staying anyway, you're just wasting your life

Honestly, you do everyone a service. It ain't fun for the enemy to roflstomp and it's surely not very entertaining to get annihilated for 35 minutes straight for your team. I love when someone takes the bullet and abandons to spare everyone this waste of time.

Honestly, you do everyone a service. It ain't fun for the enemy to roflstomp and it's surely not very entertaining to get annihilated for 35 minutes straight for your team. I love when someone takes the bullet and abandons to spare everyone this waste of time.

True.

Sometimes people are just so stupid that you know for certain it's a lost cause. I've had plenty games going into way, way late game where I've had plenty time to evaluate just how god damn awful some or all of my allies are and, in combination with a way weaker lategame lineup, know it's done. So instead of dragging it out, I simply will go afk fountain after another bad teamfight.

It's true that terrible situations have been turned around but turning around the worst situations with the worst teammates? Not really.

Zeknurn

This is why I can't abandon because fuck that safelane Gyro with single digit cs after 15 minutes that I have given completely free space to farm. I'm not sacrificing myself for him to get out of jail free.

But yeah I played 4 LPQ games last night and it was refreshing to have 4 evenly matched games after losing 10 normal matches in complete stomps in a row.

#givebacksoloqueue

I just had a terrible situation that turned around thanks to Techies and a jungle Furion that rushed Maelstrom and went brown boots > Aghs afterward.

Top Bottom