• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Chris R

C9 so smart, saving their strats and hero picks for TI5

JsO40qB.png

C9 looks like no one listens to the shotcaller or they are all trying to shotcall.

Isn't FATA captaining in-game? Maybe he's too nice? idk

Omg guys pls click this link so I win free card packs for the better and superior game Hearthstone

Not a virus, promise, not in a million years this is a virus or a scam, just free virtual cards.

Done.

But does this really work? Do you get to just redeem the point for cards or is the usual scam that asks for email and other personal information?

NVM just a scam as I suspected.

DROP YOUR STICK DROP YOUR STICK

I had a moment like this playing yesterday. A Tiny killed Rosh and waited forever to pick up the Aegis. He had a TP and a Stout Shield in his inventory and he was waiting for one of us to come pick it up because he didn't "have room"

Snatched by an invis Riki

P.S. check ur PMs

Super out of position lol

Dunno why he would try baiting vs an axe/lion/OD. Let alone in a place where he can't run away even if he isn't instagibbed.

Honestly not sold on Fear's clinkz. It's good in general but he doesn't seem all that comfortable.

**Best relocate ever, tbh

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
C9's questionable decision-making seems to be higher in this series than in recent memory...

Honestly not sold on Fear's clinkz. It's good in general but he doesn't seem all that comfortable.

He does good, but I agree, there's some weird 'think I can do this' but actually can't style plays that I've seen in his games.

But if he's 5-0 w/l....nerf clinkz.

Boring series :\ At least there were clinkz picks.
He does good, but I agree, there's some weird 'think I can do this' but actually can't style plays that I've seen in his games.

But if he's 5-0 w/l....nerf clinkz.
The weird thing is that it's not just overconfidence, it's like he doesn't have a good sense of what he can do in general. That weird dive on EE that C9 turned around wouldn't have been turned if Fear had picked off the wisp after axe blinked to secret shop high ground and then invised out.

**Odd time to say so, but I think I prefer EE's clinkz lol

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just ordered a Monster Hunter game. There's still time to cancel the order if anybody wants to talk me out of it.
sick.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is it MH4? I loved that they took out underwater battles. The two new weapons are nice too even if they're a bit low on diversity in the early stages.

Whatever the newest one is on 3DS. I figured since I 180 flipped so hard on the Dark Souls games that it became one of my favorite franchises of all time, I should give another popular weeb franchise a second shot (I bought one of the ones on PSP and played it for maybe an hour before I quit and threw it away).

I even ordered a circle pad add on. I actually feel nauseous.
sick.gif

DPhentom

Planning on recycling most of the extra immortals I got for compendium levels, but thought I offer them here incase you didn't get the item you want before I do so. I also have extra sets from the collector's cache. I didn't get the golden shield, golden gyro rockets or the golden armadillo and if your selling or trading them pm me and we can work something out.

http://imgur.com/JNqjiJ2

http://imgur.com/XL9LKIw

Whatever the newest one is on 3DS. I figured since I 180 flipped so hard on the Dark Souls games that it became one of my favorite franchises of all time, I should give another popular weeb franchise a second shot (I bought one of the ones on PSP and played it for maybe an hour before I quit and threw it away).

I even ordered a circle pad add on. I actually feel nauseous.
sick.gif

Circle pad isn't really necessary with the lock on feature.

It's fucking awesome. Do not cancel.

Planning on recycling most of the extra immortals I got for compendium levels, but thought I offer them here incase you didn't get the item you want before I do so. I also have extra sets from the collector's cache. I didn't get the golden shield, golden gyro rockets or the golden armadillo and if your selling or trading them pm me and we can work something out.

http://imgur.com/JNqjiJ2

http://imgur.com/XL9LKIw

Damn, here im struggling with 1 invoker immortal. If you have a spare NP immortal or the jugg or venge sets from the cache I will be eternally grateful to you.

He was playing on US servers from Romania.

WOW how shitty of them, no wonder you guys dropped out from that joke of a tournament.

Top Bottom