• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Kard8p3

Thanks guyz.

we do it for tha fans

dac15_cool.gif

UPDATED: Still looking to unload a Zeus lightning bolt and SF arms. Will trade 1-for-1 for any of these items:

Crystal Dryad
Claddish Cudgel
Blade of Tears
Geodesic Eidolon
Whalehook
Bloodfeather Wings
Inverse Bayonet
Leviathan Whale Blade
Scree'auk's Talon

Hylian7

I'm probably going to record my cast from the replay and upload it to YouTube. Ever since I moved to this apartment I have had ridiculous packet loss, and my stream kept cutting out all the time or dropping like 25% of frames. Thanks Time Warner Cable.

A tech is coming out on Monday, so hopefully he fixes this shit after bugging them about it for the fifth time.

Jackson50

Jesus H Slardar hits like a truck lategame. Even through BKB I just end up threeshotting their carries. Very interesting hero that goes from early lane farming into hero kill farming through the mid game. He does fall off a bit in team fights until you get a Heart up though.
I've been on a Slardar kick for the past week. I've played against an inordinate number of Huskars and Broodmothers, and Slardar counters both. Crush, Amplify Damage, and bash them to death. They only need to buff the names of his abilities. Sprint, Bash, and Amplify Damage? You can do better than that, Valve.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dumb question, what is Minecraft's Genre called? Its clearly an entire genre a games now, has any name been coined for it that isn't "Minecraft Clone"?

Acinixys

I've been on a Slardar kick for the past week. I've played against an inordinate number of Huskars and Broodmothers, and Slardar counters both. Crush, Amplify Damage, and bash them to death. They only need to buff the names of his abilities. Sprint, Bash, and Amplify Damage? You can do better than that, Valve.

dxRHlQV.png

The best

I really love Slardar. His whole kit fits my play style so well. Total aggression where you farm heroes and not creeps. Getting a level advantage and instakilling supports is the best

dac15_cool.gif

Hopefully when they update his model they also give him new spell names

Jackson50

dxRHlQV.png

The best

I really love Slardar. His whole kit fits my play style so well. Total aggression where you farm heroes and not creeps. Getting a level advantage and instakilling supports is the best

dac15_cool.gif

Hopefully when they update his model they also give him new spell names
Exactly! I most enjoy heroes that I can play aggressively. Slardar excels at that. Once you get that Blink? Good night. I played a match today where the Lina repeatedly attempted to cast Laguna Blade. But I bashed the hell out of her. Instadeath.

Sianos

Still looking to unload 2x Zeus lightning bolts, 2x SF arms, and 1 NS set. Will trade 1-for-1 for any of these items:

Empyrean
Crystal Dryad
Claddish Cudgel
Rapiers of the Burning God
Blade of Tears
Geodesic Eidolon
Gravelmaw
Whalehook
Bloodfeather Wings
Inverse Bayonet
Leviathan Whale Blade
Scree'auk's Talon

I'll go 1-1 Empyrean for the Shadow Fiend arms. :>

Artanisix

Still looking to unload 2x Zeus lightning bolts, 2x SF arms, and 1 NS set. Will trade 1-for-1 for any of these items:

Empyrean
Crystal Dryad
Claddish Cudgel
Rapiers of the Burning God
Blade of Tears
Geodesic Eidolon
Gravelmaw
Whalehook
Bloodfeather Wings
Inverse Bayonet
Leviathan Whale Blade
Scree'auk's Talon

msg'd

JoeInky

Speaking of swaps...

Looking to swap:

Golden Moonfall
Arms of Desolation

For:

Bonkers the Mad
Righteous Thunderbolt

You'd trade the golden shield for just the monkey? or are you wanting to swap the golden shield + arms for both the monkey and the thunderbolt?
Because if it's the former I'll make that trade.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i got so drunk yesterday. i ended up vomiting. i haven't thrown up from drinking for like five years. an absolute mess.

Top Bottom