• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
i got the rival from best buy just a couple weeks ago for like $40

had an ikari before that too, both great mice
Good choice, I'm on a Rival now.

And honestly for mice as long as you are good and your hand doesn't cramp shit really doesn't fucking matter. Pros have used trackballs and mice with angle snapping and sensor acceleration and Intellimice forever. Use what you like. #endmiceeletism
Making people go for mech KBs is fine though

Good choice, I'm on a Rival now.

And honestly for mice as long as you are good and your hand doesn't cramp shit really doesn't fucking matter. Pros have used trackballs and mice with angle snapping and sensor acceleration and Intellimice forever. Use what you like. #endmiceeletism
Making people go for mech KBs is fine though
If you're not on a mechanical keyboard you're not even a R E A L G A M E R

both Momochi and PPD picked razer and nearly lost it all this year

That's the advice I give to people about peripherals. "Buy whatever, just not Razer"

<3 my MX reds.
Same.I love my ducky mx red.
You better take that back
My previous ducky with mx blue. Loved it the first time I used it. Had to leave it though cause my fingers get too tired fast and my brothers were always complaining it was too loud.
I wanna try mx browns next time.
naga-song1.gif

harSon

Banned
I use this shitty keyboard that came with my Alienware x51 a few years ago:

I tried purchasing a mechanical keyboard, but my Dota abilities plummet. I'm so damned use to the spacing and position of these keys that I'm stuck using it.

Same.I love my ducky mx red.

My previous ducky with mx blue. Loved it the first time I used it. Had to leave it though cause my fingers get too tired fast and my brothers were always complaining it was too loud.
I wanna try mx browns next time.
naga-song1.gif
Browns are okay. I find they're good for precise strokes, but not so good for speed.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I still use a $15 Logitech keyboard I bought 7 year ago. Though I think I should swap it out for a new one, it has gotten really grimy over the years.

Hylian7

near the end when PL fed

wasnt sure what was going on

Oh, if you're talking about the moment I think you're talking about it was a mistake probably. Is it the one where I dove like, everyone and then TP'd out near their fountain? I just kind of did that as default and thought I might die by being that deep. A panic move and a mistake for sure.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I honestly didn't know Lesh had such a high pub winrate. I also don't see him picked much in the games I have been playing in the last week, Storm is a lot more popular.

Hylian7

I honestly didn't know Lesh had such a high pub winrate. I honestly don't see him picked much in the games I have been playing in the last week, Storm is a lot more popular.

Yeah, I'm not surprised. I mean the hero kind of win lanes without really thinking about it. Storm is strong too, but on the other hand requires a lot more thought and is mechanically more difficult than Lesh.

Kade

Corsair Vengeance K95 + Razer Imperator is my combo. I like using more convex/rounded mice and the Imperator is the nicest feeling one I've used.

v4s71iX.png

If razor still made the diamondback I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Ive actually worn the switches and buttons out on the one I own. Using the sensei raw since its the closest thing to that shape. Have to agree that it feels like the best bang for your buck at current market prices.

Also..if Microsoft made a mechanical ergo keyboard I'd be on that in a hot second. Currently stuck on that shape because conventional keyboards fuck with my wrist. Old man rsi checking in.

Saprol

Using a Ducky Shine 3 w/ MX Browns + Steelseries Rival

I played so much Invoker in 2012. It was mostly as a dual laner missing sunstrikes all day. That WR win-rate.
cm-vi1.gif

Aw9026g.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
dotabuff081615.jpg

I'm sad my Lion Win Rate is sub 50%. Its also interesting to see that someone like Silencer is still in my top 10, despite not playing him for a year.

Been on a bit of an LC kick the last few days, and think I will stay with it. Enemies don't seem to realize how good her Overwhelming odds, but I have a hard time playing her if the team falls behind.

shira

&#65321;&#65319;&#65333;&#65317;&#65331;&#65331;&#12288;&#65320;&#65317;&#12288;&#65325;&#65313;&#65336;&#65317;&#65331;&#12288;&#65331;&#65325;&#65327;&#65323;&#65317;&#12288;&#65318;&#65321;&#65330;&#65331;&#65332;
dac15_fade.gif
dac15_stab.gif
disappear.gif

Kard8p3

I use this shitty keyboard that came with my Alienware x51 a few years ago:

I tried purchasing a mechanical keyboard, but my Dota abilities plummet. I'm so damned use to the spacing and position of these keys that I'm stuck using it.

yo im using that kb now since my mechanical one broke lol

Top Bottom