• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What the hell is this repeating soundbyte RTZ is playing on his stream? Holy shit it's driving me insane.
sick.gif

Pratfall

just played a ranked game where two teammates dc'd, got abandons but the game was never safe to leave. I had to take an abandon to get out of it. This happen to anyone else recently?

sixghost

just played a ranked game where two teammates dc'd, got abandons but the game was never safe to leave. I had to take an abandon to get out of it. This happen to anyone else recently?

Are you sure they actually abandoned and didn't just type "[Their name] has left the game" or whatever?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
DotaGAF, I'm so desperate. I am having mouse problems and they are driving me insane. This exactly just happened to me.

https://youtu.be/ddun9389HVU

I have a Logitech G700s, any ideas?
i gave u tech support alreaDY BRUH
yeah, they stayed dc'd for the full 5 minutes.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1719981862

this is the match. it seems like maybe I didnt get an abandon? it for sure said that i would get an abandon if I left.
In the game it will safe to leave and on the disconnect button it will safe if it safe to leave or not.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I know, and I have tried everything, and right now I'm currently uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse drivers. We'll see if that works, but this shit is redonkulous.
Did it happen when you unplugged everything USB related that wasn't KB/Mouse?
Did you blow out your connections/PC?
Does it happen on another mouse?

One of the easier things to do is probably do an Advance RMA with Logitech for a new mouse so you can keep your current one.

Zeknurn

A jungle SK that doesn't stack camps and goes for the easy camp whenever it's up.
A Butterfly first TA mid that gets completely wrecked by the enemy WR

#just4manstackthings

Hylian7

Did it happen when you unplugged everything USB related that wasn't KB/Mouse?
Did you blow out your connections/PC?
Does it happen on another mouse?

One of the easier things to do is probably do an Advance RMA with Logitech for a new mouse so you can keep your current one.

Yes, yes, and I need to dig out another mouse and try that.

I'm probably going to do the advance RMA regardless.

Hylian7

they'll probably just send you a new one.

logitech CS is great.

Yep, this one was actually a new one they sent me a little over a year ago I think? I had the previous model and the right button fucked up on it, so they sent me this one since they didn't produce the previous model anymore.

I reinstalled the driver though and now under mice I actually see "Logitech G700s Mouse" instead of just "HID mouse" or whatever. So maybe this fixed it? We'll see.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sorry I can't help Hylian but man fuck Logitech. I know some dudes that swear by em but I stopped buying them about 10 years ago because the 3 I'd owned kept taking shits on me. I have yet to find a brand that's better so I've been hopping around to various gaming mice hoping to find one that lasts more than a couple months before the buttons start registering double clicks or stop functioning altogether.

iamblades

Sorry I can't help Hylian but man fuck Logitech. I know some dudes that swear by em but I stopped buying them about 10 years ago because the 3 I'd owned kept taking shits on me. I have yet to find a brand that's better so I've been hopping around to various gaming mice hoping to find one that lasts more than a couple months before the buttons start registering double clicks or stop functioning altogether.

I've had the same logitech G500 for like 6 years now, and used the same G5 for years before that with no issues(it's still kicking around here somewhere, the only reason it got replaced was because it was all grungy :p).

I've had no issues at all.

W1SSY

Glad to see KotLGuy is full time at BTS. I wish BTS would get more color commentators because for the LA studio they only have Merlini and last year he didn't cast that much.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
r u mad some sku had some faults rofl
cm-vi3.gif

Hylian7

I used to have (well still have it technically) a Razer Deathadder. Easily my favorite mouse I ever owned. Sadly after two years the side buttons gave out. I wish there was something similar to the Deathadder's form but with better build quality.

aeolist

Banned
I used to have (well still have it technically) a Razer Deathadder. Easily my favorite mouse I ever owned. Sadly after two years the side buttons gave out. I wish there was something similar to the Deathadder's form but with better build quality.

i've used steelseries for a while now and love them. not as defect-prone as razer, either.

Hylian7

i've used steelseries for a while now and love them. not as defect-prone as razer, either.
I'll have to look into that when I am on the market for a new mouse (hopefully later rather than sooner because I don't want to blow cash on it right now)

Top Bottom