• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

nice cold embrace
OpieOP.png

Swig_

Do people only play ranked in Reborn these days? Whenever I queue up for a ranked game, it searches and never finds anything. But if I do unranked, it finds games.

Do people only play ranked in Reborn these days? Whenever I queue up for a ranked game, it searches and never finds anything. But if I do unranked, it finds games.

nobody plays on reborn, everytime it matches me in high skill games
stick to OG dota until reborn is out of beta

G.ZZZ

Worst wivern game of my life, i autohealed all time when i saw people attacked and they died anyway because of DS. Automated patterns are a real thing, keeping us bad forever.

We were in the game till Bloodseeker got ganked solo mid after buying AC but w/e i'm noob 5th game lost in a row .

Worst wivern game of my life, i autohealed all time when i saw people attacked and they died anyway because of DS. Automated patterns are a real thing, keeping us bad forever.

We were in the game till Bloodseeker got ganked solo mid after buying AC but w/e i'm noob 5th game lost in a row .

I didn't see a lot of big mistakes after those two bad heals early on, you had some nice ults.

Quesa

I'm have the opposite problem. No one seems to want to play Ranked in Reborn.

Swig_

nobody plays on reborn, everytime it matches me in high skill games
stick to OG dota until reborn is out of beta

I usually let it search for about 15-20 minutes before giving up and going to play unranked. I wonder why that is. I figured people switched to reborn or something. Strange.

Yeah those were really bad though. Like, morale depressing and snowballing mistakes. Had to mute all my team for a while to stop the tilt, then unmuted them after a bit.
That's pretty good advice, I should do that when I'm tilting.

Btw synd really let you have it after those mistakes :p

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If dendi was free agent, would you like to have him in your team?
No
Savage.

Also, so many players turned down the invite for Secret, could have been good.
who were the players you considered before puppey rejected them?
Ppy never rejected any player I suggested they just didn't join. S4 rtz ice miracle

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't like EE at all but this ask.fm thing is pretty interesting to read.

His answers to why he teamed up with W33 aren't convincing at all though, "we wanted a high mmr mid"? There's like 50 of those.
Well W33 was at least his 4th choice, if not lower. I'm skeptical, but who knows.

I wonder how many tournaments there will be before the Fall Major. TI always is super disruptive, but maybe the Majors will be lower key events and fit more smoothly into the rest of the scene. I'm scared the Majors are going to eat the scene alive.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Well W33 was at least his 4th choice, if not lower. I'm skeptical, but who knows.

I wonder how many tournaments there will be before the Fall Major. TI always is super disruptive, but maybe the Majors will be lower key events and fit more smoothly into the rest of the scene. I'm scared the Majors are going to eat the scene alive.

The scene has been getting out of control so I still think it's good.

It's easy to forget in the 4-5 month dead zone around TI but last Winter/Spring it was all about how there's too many tournaments going on.

Top Bottom