• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

aeolist

Banned
i just hope it goes well for bulba's sake

sam needs to catch a break
tears.gif

Quesa

I think the site is good. I like how it details the lives of the players, like how BuLba placeholder text. Placeholder text. Placeholder text.

not even using lorem ipsum

patapuf

It seems like it'll be a while until the next western all star team forms.

It's bit of a bummer pretty much every team fell apart exept EG but i'm also looking forward to seeing whether one of these new teams will make a lasting impact or if they'll all be gone by christmas.

Edit: i completely forgot Empire and VP.

Not only do I not like the players on that team besides aui (don't know about yawar actually, maybe he's good, neutral about him), it just seems kinda opportunistic, some players are struggling to find a team ? Let's take em all and make a new team out of nowhere, hopefully getting some cash in the process

Also sunsfan putting his girlfriend in the manager's role, I don't know about that, I'm questioning her legitimacy
Also team's name sucks but that's not a big concern, it can be changed and doesn't matter too much

Not only do I not like the players on that team besides aui (don't know about yawar actually, maybe he's good, neutral about him), it just seems kinda opportunistic, some players are struggling to find a team ? Let's take em all and make a new team out of nowhere, hopefully getting some cash in the process

Also sunsfan putting his girlfriend in the manager's role, I don't know about that, I'm questioning her legitimacy
Also team's name sucks but that's not a big concern, it can be changed and doesn't matter too much

With the exception of the t1 teams, this could be applied to every pro dota team.

Questionable manager. Forming a team for the sake of money or whoever was available to join. Couple solid players with some wildcards. Etc..

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I can't wait for Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain a Hideo Kojima game.

kvk1

I still haven't beaten Ground Zeroes.

like the "main" mission?

do it dude, it's barely an hour long AND it's really good

i played all the side missions and extracted all the prisoners and personnel available as well

so my mother base is pimped out when i start TPP

I CAN'T WAIT

W1SSY

Glad to see Aui's team has finally been announced although it looks like this was unplanned because most of the site is down and you can only get a coming soon page. I was a liquid fan so this new team works for me. I look forward for them to not win any tournaments but hopefully be competitive.

Gav47

Bulba can have his moments of brilliance but man TC, unless he's been practicing REAL hard the last 8 months I can't see this team getting far. EG literally have the two best NA carries locked up on their team, greedy fucks.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I remember back around TI2 when people made fun of fear as that meh carry that tilts and throws games; now he has a rep as one of the most consistent carries that can play any hero. Arteezy also tackled a question on this topic too in his ask.fm; he said one of his biggest pet peeves was the community (reddit) picking on certain great players (i.e. bulba), and calling them shit, bad, whatever have you despite that player actually being really really good and just going through rough times--most notably just can't find a solid team.

TC is a great pub player, pretty sure the dude reached 7.5k mmr at some point and his solo queue KDA's are just insane--something like 70% win with 6+ KDA on the majority of heroes. If he can fix his composure issues in competitive, he (and that team) could be one of the best.

Quesa

I remember back around TI2 when people made fun of fear as that meh carry that tilts and throws games; now he has a rep as one of the most consistent carries that can play any hero. Arteezy also tackled a question on this topic too in his ask.fm; he said one of his biggest pet peeves was the community (reddit) picking on certain great players (i.e. bulba), and calling them shit, bad, whatever have you despite that player actually being really really good and just going through rough times--most notably just can't find a solid team.

TC is a great pub player, pretty sure the dude reached 7.5k mmr at some point and his solo queue KDA's are just insane--something like 70% win with 6+ KDA on the majority of heroes. If he can fix his composure issues in competitive, he (and that team) could be one of the best.

But they are not my beloved well-known winner players so they have no chance

I mean that's nice that TC does well in pubs but I don't think anyone is claiming that he's a 2k player, what really counts are his competitive games and honestly I haven't seen a single game he played in which I thought he played really well. Just a ton of games in which he dragged his team down and some in which he was straight up game losing.

If he was inconsistent I'd have given him the benefit of the doubt(I give Bulba the benefit of the doubt because he has shown that he's capable of playing really well) but he's consistently mediocre in pro games.

Also there's a lot to being a pub star that doesn't translate well to competitive Dota.

I hope he brings his A game then. Lots of empty slots for tier 1 team right now.

Top Bottom