• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

harSon

Banned
When is the IHL3 compendium going up?

Evilore was nice enough to sponsor the tournament. 200% of all Neogaf ad revenue through September and October goes to the IHL prize pool. 1st place gets 10%, 2nd place gets 5% and the team with the most mirana games on record gets 85%.

TUSR

Banned
Evilore was nice enough to sponsor the tournament. 200% of all Neogaf ad revenue through September and October goes to the IHL prize pool. 1st place gets 10%, 2nd place gets 5% and the team with the most mirana games on record gets 85%.

?

JC Sera

my friend thinks I might have been shadow banned on reddit
he knows more than i do

oh well if so thats a riot
laugh.gif

gotta hope I never get banned from gaf

JC Sera

Literally why would they shadow ban you on Reddit?
no idea, all I've done is post the survey and results
to be fair, remember that steam didn't like the link
I could see an automated feature banning people who link to data entry stuff due to scam potential

my friend thinks I might have been shadow banned on reddit
he knows more than i do

oh well if so thats a riot
laugh.gif

gotta hope I never get banned from gaf

Don't think this is the case. If you were shadow banned I don't think you could link to your posts and have other people see them, but I don't fully understand reddit's shadow banning system.

JC Sera

Don't think this is the case. If you were shadow banned I don't think you could link to your posts and have other people see them, but I don't fully understand reddit's shadow banning system.
neither do I
I only check 3 subreddits, the dota one and r/relationships
occasionally D&D 5E
I'm not sure if my friend is 100% on this

DrPizza

Banned
So there's a certain joy that comes of stacking str items on Centaur and maxing return first.

It gets to the point where supports can't even right click you because they take >100 damage each time they do.

neither do I
occasionally D&D 5E

if he's basing that on the total lack of reaction to your survey results, it's probably because you posted it at a time when there were either tons of posts in /r/new and not enough people browsing it, or not many people browsing the sub as a whole, as these are the typical explanations for why one post would take off while another sits at +-10 votes.

JC Sera

if he's basing that on the total lack of reaction to your survey results, it's probably because you posted it at a time when there were either tons of posts in /r/new and not enough people browsing it, or not many people browsing the sub as a whole, as these are the typical explanations for why one post would take off while another sits at +-10 votes.
Living in the opposite hemisphere to america will do that for you

neither do I
occasionally D&D 5E

The easiest way to see if you're shadowbanned is to just visit your username profile page while incognito/not logged in. If you get a 'user not found' page, then you've been shadowbanned. If you see all your comments/posts, you're still good.

Kade

Here are some Black Ops III beta codes:

Your Token: KBVFJ-PYVQT-IFEED
Friend Token: CVVHN-Z0KF4-JCHJ4
Friend Token: LAENP-JTJC3-AGMDY

Kade

The beta was supposed to be available to people who have Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer in their libraries, which turned out to be everyone thanks to the free weekends they did.

Pratfall

is pillars of eternity good? actually, let me phrase that another way, for someone who loved baldurs gate 2's world but found the combat pretty miserable, would i enjoy PoE?

JC Sera

is pillars of eternity good? actually, let me phrase that another way, for someone who loved baldurs gate 2's world but found the combat pretty miserable, would i enjoy PoE?
Its very enjoyable, its not the be all and end all but it stands on its own. Fights are enjoyable, Classes are interesting, Companions are amazing and you are spoiled for choice, lore building and scattered lore is incredible and overwhelming, there are locations that are so pretty they take your breath away.

Over arching story might be the weakest part.

ksan

Uhm, you'll probably like the world, and while the combat is decent in PoE, the encounter design is way worse than in BG2.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I got bored of it 30% of the way through.

Play divinity: original sin. You'll get bored of that as well but at least the combat is UH-mazing.

shira

You aren't Shadowbanned, just not one cares.

Try deleting the topic and giving it a more click baity title. Put in the number of responses in the title or something. "Over 5k of you voted, here is Reddit's predictions for 6.85!"

spam bait word are also instabanned

There are so many rules and tricks /r/dota2 is a game in itself

Top Bottom