• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

RTZ's done streaming
BibleThump.png

Quesa

"pressing ceremonial reasons"

all we need is for valve to write a post speculating on what it could possibly mean for the irony to envelop the world

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Phoenix feels like one of those heroes that if you buff or nerf it could go horribly wrong.

I think he needs a way to come online a bit earlier, but not sure how.
Definitely not by buffing fire spirits.

she's just such a non-event hero at the moment. where does she fit into the current meta?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Is it weird Valve hasn't announced TI details yet? I remember the secret shop catalogue had been announced by now I think.

All these visa issues are just a ploy by the US State Department to make sure that DeMoN is at TI5.

Valve seeks cooperation with Senator to help SoNNeikO, Cema and Cty

Johnson went on to explain that Butaev's past rejections did not come as a result of any wrongdoing on his part, but instead because the U.S. Consolate in Moscow was not familiar with The International. The same could be said for Vega Squadron's Semion 'CemaTheSlayeR' Krivulya, who was rejected earlier today at the same consulate.
Bunch of bureaucratic asshats not doing their job, hope this grants them the application, if not...
rage.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Perphaps some right click buff or ms buff. I'll be honest and say that I think phoenix getting buffed in anyway can go very wrong.

why? her rightclick is bad, she's hard countered by bkb, she has several other counters in the hero pool (ursa, clinkz)...

inkls

"techies is the cancer of this game"

YOU KNOW WHATS CANCER? NOT BUYING COURIER, WARDING ALL OF OUR JUNGLE CAMPS AND BUYING 20 COURIERS LATEGAME BECAUSE SOMEONE PICKED TECHIES ON YOUR TEAM.

thankfully the rest of our team managed to pull a victory out of it and we all commended eachother and reported wyvern.

SCREW TECHIES HATERS, YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES

CANT WIN 4v5 MY ASS, NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER

TUSR

Banned

YOU KNOW WHATS CANCER? NOT BUYING COURIER, WARDING ALL OF OUR JUNGLE CAMPS AND BUYING 20 COURIERS LATEGAME BECAUSE SOMEONE PICKED TECHIES ON YOUR TEAM.

thankfully the rest of our team managed to pull a victory out of it and we all commended eachother and reported wyvern.

i won 4v5 tonight too!

Quesa

Reposting since there seems to still be people looking for these... I want to trade 1 Zeus lightning bolt and 1 Shadow Fiend arms for any of these items:

Crystal Dryad
Claddish Cudgel
Blade of Tears
Geodesic Eidolon
Whalehook
Bloodfeather Wings
Inverse Bayonet
Leviathan Whale Blade
Scree'auk's Talon

PM me if you're up for a trade!

both for one of these, right?

Quesa

Sorry, I meant one for one. No one has any idea how much the rare items are going to market for but by my estimates these should be fairly even trades.

Eh, if you can wait until the 20th I've got a wale hook I'll trade for zeus immortal

DrPizza

Banned

I agree 200%. Especially as my Techies winrate continues to be good. The problem is that we have "pillars of the community" like ppd and rtz acting like fucking infants whenever someone picks Techies, so everyone else feels justified in being an arsehole too.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
techies is only really annoying if you let him be annoying tbh, he's so dependent on your not dealing with him properly

Quesa

Techies? But I don't wanna have to watch the minimap, ward, and think about more than one way to approach high ground. They should remove him from the game instead so I can play the game I think Dota is and not adapt.

Riki? But I don't wanna have to buy detection and think about pushing lanes or jungling. They should remove him from the game so I can play the game I think Dota is and not adapt.

Huskar? But I don't wanna have to be careful about when I initiate on a single target with my magic damage character or draft bristle or razor or buy a blademail. They should remove him from the game so I can play the game I think Dota is and not adapt.

Anti-Mage? But I don't wanna have to be aggressive in the early game and learn to gain map control so he doesn't outfarm my early game lineup. They should remove him from the game so I can play the game I think Dota is and not adapt.

Tinker? But I don't wanna have to think about the state of map, even think about how to put wards near the trees. They should remove from the game so I can play the game I think Dota is and not adapt.

Storm Spirit? But I don't wanna have to think about positioning, draft disables or prevent him from snowballing. They should remove him from the game so I can play the game I think Dota is and not adapt.

Faceless Void? But I don't want to think about counter initiation and team spacing. They should remove him from the game so I can play the game I think Dota is and not adapt.

Queen of Pain? What a character! I can't wait to see more of her after she gets an arcana!

Low Tier
I mean at the end of the day no other hero draws as much ire and changes the way the game has to be played more than techies.

Except Earth Spirit cuz he's a fuck

I mean people can defend the hero all they want, but no one actually enjoys playing a game against techies.

With all the techies raging going on I'm amazed with the lack of bloodseeker hate going on. I have never played a easier set of dota games then my 6.84 bloodseeker games

M.D

wait did they actually improve the servers? i remember they announced it with the beta but i haven't played in forever so never got to check it

the ping check thing would normally tell me 90-115 but the actual ping was always 110-130
now the ping check tells me 69 for EUW but i don't want to actually play and test it in a real game

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
With all the techies raging going on I'm amazed with the lack of bloodseeker hate going on. I have never played a easier set of dota games then my 6.84 bloodseeker games
ppl have been fussing about bs, leshrekt, qop, gyro, undying and tusk for weeks now.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

It's unfortunate that that piece of shit techies picker managed to get a win despite that poor Wyvern's attempts to prevent it. Pouring one out for you tonight Wyvern. I hope your stay in LPQ is short and uneventful!

Top Bottom