• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Hylian7

This is a lane that you should've won. WD and Luna aren't the greatest trilaners, while gyro and visage are 2 of the best. So if WW didn't want to kill, forget about it and go top.

I disagree with this. Even though Visage will output awesome Soul Assumptions from it, a Lucent Beam into a Cask followed up by a Light Strike Array is DEFINITELY a kill lane.

I think with careful play and warding, that Gyro/Visage/WW can break even vs this trilane, but their main objective is to get Gyro some farm and not give up any kills. Luna has always been great in an aggro tri. Even if WD wasn't there, just a Lucent Beam can set up a Light Strike Array.

Also if they try to dive tower, this trilane is great at punishing tower dives with Arctic Burn and Soul Assumption, plus Rocket Barrage when shit gets hairy in the trees.

CNUnAu5UcAApG7h.png

@Marco_YS35: VG CEO’s report "Esports transfer fees are comparable to China Football League" http://t.co/YM62tcSItv @HyperSTz http://t.co/yxcW6xUFox
https://twitter.com/marco_ys35/status/636457816929103874

Fy is one rich dude

it's all fun and games until someone picks a magic/pure nuker

Every hero has counters so w/e. I play her with Shadow Blade and roam the jungle to kill their carry regardless of how fat he is. Phase -> Agh's -> Crystalis -> Shadow Blade seems to work pretty well for me and there are very few heroes who survive a shackle into ult. Off the back of that kill I usually snowball out of control.

KevinRo

Anyone else getting stutter/freezing recently?

It just started happening to me on the Reborn client 2 days ago.

I have Windows 10 and pretty decent download speed 5MB.

It's really bad, the game will just freeze for like 3 seconds.

kionedrik

Every hero has counters so w/e. I play her with Shadow Blade and roam the jungle to kill their carry regardless of how fat he is. Phase -> Agh's -> Crystalis -> Shadow Blade seems to work pretty well for me and there are very few heroes who survive a shackle into ult. Off the back of that kill I usually snowball out of control.

I remember we had the Blink or Aghs first discussion some weeks ago and during my experiments with her I came to the conclusion that Blink 1st is the way to go, followed by aghs.
Granted your solo-kill potential is lower while you still don't have aghs but the ability to constantly pin heroes to trees and potentially kill them if they are low enough or if you get help or disrupt supports in the back during teamfights makes it much more worth than aghs first.

After that it's a pretty obvious itemization. Crystalis/Deadalus - MKB - BoT (BKB/Linkens somewhere in the middle if needed)

I remember we had the Blink or Aghs first discussion some weeks ago and during my experiments with her I came to the conclusion that Blink 1st is the way to go, followed by aghs.
Granted your solo-kill potential is lower while you still don't have aghs but the ability to constantly pin heroes to trees and potentially kill them if they are low enough or if you get help or disrupt supports in the back during teamfights makes it much more worth than aghs first.

After that it's a pretty obvious itemization. Crystalis/Deadalus - MKB - BoT (BKB/Linkens somewhere in the middle if needed)

I don't think you had that discussion with me.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Yeah, I do. A number of people have mentioned it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tapas are shit. I can't find real Spanish in this city because they're all tapas bars.

And overpriced.

yeah fuck var
Code:
var string = "hello there what's up"; // A STRING
var array = string.split(" "); // AN ARRAY

And that's not my only concern. Debugging that shit is awful

W1SSY

It happens for me in Dota Reborn and Rocket League. I uninstalled my graphics drivers and reinstalled hoping that fixes the issue. I did that yesterday and played a couple hours of rocket league without issue but have not tried Dota yet.

I have the same issue, has not happened to me pre-windows 10.

Trickster

Are those values their salaries? Because 4M Yen is aprox. 30k€ which isn't a lot for personal/player value but a huge amount for a salary.

Pretty certain that those numbers are in Yuan, not Yen. Yuan being the chinese currency and Yen the japanese.

4m Yuan is over 600k dollars.

Russ T

Banned
Nah, fuck my team for picking Doom, Tiny, Shadow Fiend, and QoP after randoming, I AM SUPPORT INVOKER
mayatomr_romance.gif

I maxed Wex and shot Tornadoes at spiders.

Yo I picked Tiny before you randomed tho. Or at the very least I told you I was going to.

Also worst support Invoker I've ever seen in my life.

how did we win

Top Bottom