• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

JoeInky

Anything going on with the servers at the moment (EUW)? I've been looking for a ranked game in the normal client for the past 10 minutes, it keeps going to finding server then back into matchmaking.

Arsin

If I may ask did you get all 4 golden items (Luna, Gyro, Antimage, Armadillo)?

Sadly I did not. I was only lucky enough to get the Gyro rockets. Which I think might sell for the most when they can be sold. I might keep them, who knows.

The Aegis is really nice though. Has the same design as the real one and is very well crafted. Glad that they put some effort into it.

Here is another picture for reference.

VVsrzqWl.jpg

shira

Sadly I did not. I was only lucky enough to get the Gyro rockets. Which I think might sell for the most when they can be sold. I might keep them, who knows.

The Aegis is really nice though. Has the same design as the real one and is very well crafted. Glad that they put some effort into it.

Here is another picture for reference.

Damn $400+ and only first base with RNGesus

I got a Mini-Aegis and 0 gold items.

As expected

Artanisix

"you haven't been around for like 5 days now so SHUT UP NERD"

more like i get on and everyone is tryharding in csgo
and everyone gets all tilted if anyone talks who isnt in the game because youre trying to make calls and shit
so i just mute myself and watch netflix or play another game

Just played a game where I was lagging out so hard, team fights where just slide shows where I pressed bkb and ult as Luna and hoped something positive would happen 10 seconds later

Low Tier

and everyone gets all tilted if anyone talks who isnt in the game because youre trying to make calls and shit

its ok milk dotacash will always be dota

except tswift fuck you

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO

Maybe everyone will move to Diablo on Friday and you can "play" that.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

we been playin 1-2 dota games a day br0 u just aint around when we do (past 5 pm)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm going to play Shadowrun when I actually have time.

You wont be able to join me, Milk, but I'll name a character after you.

ihl3 OT will go up in the next couple days or maybe even today if i'm not feelin lazy, originally we were planning for ~aug. 31 but i figure the earlier and more time for sign ups, the better (and more time for just casual ih lobbies!)

what happened to all the unclaimed couriers bokr. You're not trying to pull a starladder here are you? gimme da loot

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
what happened to all the unclaimed couriers bokr. You're not trying to pull a starladder here are you? gimme da loot

ppl are still slowly claiming them ull get ur shot at dat loot soon

this is also why there wont be any prizes for ihl3 handled by moi (outside of maybe just the winning team) because it's such a fkn hassle to get these prizes out as so many go unclaimed. huge thanks to big dog for the ihl2 courier donations once again; if anyone wants to give out or donate prizes for ihl3 just do a personal giveaway like hazaro did for ihl2

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

We need to stop playing reborn, get the games interesting again.

shira

I didn't. I didn't even get Gyro's. |: |: |:

I think from Kirby site the ratio was something like

300 armadillo
15,000 gyro
44,500 = 36k am blade+8.5k bunduru
55,000 luna

ppl are still slowly claiming them ull get ur shot at dat loot soon

this is also why there wont be any prizes for ihl3 handled by moi (outside of maybe just the winning team) because it's such a fkn hassle to get these prizes out as so many go unclaimed. huge thanks to big dog for the ihl2 courier donations once again; if anyone wants to give out or donate prizes for ihl3 just do a personal giveaway like hazaro did for ihl2

Didn't you friend everyone to check MMRs? Just gift and trade offer the people. Takes 2 minutes

just to watch two best friends play it instead. will prob be more fun.
That's exactly why I made that comment lol, saw them play it.

Actually it would be mostly for SF5, I don't think my laptop can handle it.

I have to choose between a new PC or a PS4, and I'm completely clueless when it comes to building a PC.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I played FF14 for like 5 months. Got most of the jobs to level 50 ilevel 120-130, got 1 and a half relic weapons completed.

I regret nearly every minute of the time I spent playing that game. Looking back on it, it was all a terrible experience outside the small amount of time I spent socializing with some friends that play the game and redecorating our guild hall. Everything about the game itself is a grindy chore and repeating the same end game content dozens of times to farm currency to buy all your gear at level 50 is the worst. If you like verbose, weeb-ass anime storytelling you might get a kick out of the story but I started skipping them after a few hours of people telling me about why it was really important for me to travel back and forth between the 3 main cities for the umpteen millionth time.

This is why you don't overextend when trying to finish the game quickly I guess

CtTjUpW.png

Were getting absolutely hammered until the 37th minute, then took just 3 minutes to take 2 towers mid, barracks, 2 final towers and the ancient. They kept respawning and running at us in ones and twos instead of waiting to fight as a 5.

pompidu

All these custom games in reborn are fucking awful. The only one remotely ok is 10v10 and someone always leaves or dcs at the beginning, so its pretty useless.

Top Bottom