• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Hylian7

The only stat that matters

qwRYW0p.png

How is it possible to go without pinging the entire match?
charm_surprise.gif

All this Diablo 3 talk is making me want to go back. I didn't even retrieve items in my stash after the end of season 2. I think I had some nice stuff for the monk as well....You usually need to re-gear after long breaks anyway unless that has changed?

Mordeccai

servers just shat the bed, DC'd me and when I went to rejoin, the game was no longer. RIP servers.

getting kidn of used to playing this on integrated graphics. God, will be nice when EVGA finally ships out my fucking 980ti. Bastards are taking an eternity.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Is hylian7 a meme where he just tries to outdo himself with outrageous vapid and generalized statements that don't apply any sense of logic or reason. Every post is an anecdote from his dota career and the fact that it he's experienced it makes it automatically an indisputed fact. Actually the most self centered and high strung person i've seen in this thread.

PogChamp.png

Madouu

It's okay hylian always has this effect on people when they meet him for the first time.

Then you start to tsundere love him just like 1.09 does.

Is hylian7 a meme where he just tries to outdo himself with outrageous vapid and generalized statements that don't apply any sense of logic or reason. Every post is an anecdote from his dota career and the fact that it he's experienced it makes it automatically an indisputed fact. Actually the most self centered and high strung person i've seen in this thread.

you're not wrong

Hylian7

started a smurf to play with while my main account is muted, got muted on my smurf too

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/20/Weav_kill_07.mp3

A word of advice: Set up your chat wheel/chat commands and play out your long sentence on your main no matter how long it is. You'll learn that you can communicate with your teammates no matter what language they speak. If they're dicks and uncooperative, mute them and just try to win the game yourself, no matter what role you are. No this doesn't mean steal farm as a support, it means just be the one setting up everything you can. I've made this work tons of times, but of course it won't work every time. You'll learn that yelling at your teammates usually doesn't accomplish anything. If I need to, I just mute, report, and usually get a notification right after the match.

I'm so addicted to crusader kings now

I have to carry my shitty ass family out of the trench but my brother won't stop being an idiot and now the pope is being an asshole and I have no money. It's just single-player DOTA

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1758365973

Lina intentionally threw because of something about Earthshaker taking her bounty rune, after she was 8/0. She sold her items and hid in the trees, and came out to intentionally feed.

I know for a fact three of us reported her, and I'm sure more did. Got not one, but TWO action take notifications immediately after the match.
charm_smile.gif

manfestival

I would but I feel like a bad person for my absolutely lack of participation in the last IHL. Though the parts I participated in were a total blast. I would almost want to be a part of it just for the pugs against each other.

Top Bottom