• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

harSon

Banned
Hmmm I have always built Force Staff instead of blink on WR, maybe I need to rectify that. I can imagine it is a lot more useful.

Blink is much better at positioning your shackle shots. I'd pretty much go blink unless you're facing Clockwork or something.

inkls

Windy is also devastating to mana dependant heroes. Grab diffusal and aghs then watch the mana and hp go away. The diffusal slow will also make sure they can't get away.

why would you need mana drain if you burst heroes in less than 4 seconds with Daedalus?

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Force staff is super shit compared to blink when it comes to offensive plays
Usually you get force staff if you play utility WR and even then you'll get blink too

Blink is much better at positioning your shackle shots. I'd pretty much go blink unless you're facing Clockwork or something.

Costs the same as well, damn I am retarded. No wonder I am 2.9k trash
tears.gif

Trickster

Just remembered that you can buy/sell compendium immortals today. Jesus, they are worth so little lol.

Thinking of picking up the SF and Golden Luna shield. But not sure if I should just do it now, or will the prices most likely drop even lower?

edit - snagged golden luna shield for just under 5 euro, will see if it was a good or dumb thing in a day i guess

Been playing Single Draft lately, it's slightly less infuriating than All Pick or All Random.
!!!

even though I have to go "sorry, drow was the closest thing I had to a support" a lot

good mode, will be better when the compendium challenge stuff is over

I'd rather improvise in AR than play SD tbh
Too many people just pick the hardest carry out of their 3 heroes and go with that
tears.gif

Full chaos is the best
dac15_surprise.gif

Low Tier
honestly how r u gonna play sniper when bounty storm and lina are so meta

like haha nice try

i cant wait til
tiny-blink.gif
gets buffed next patch and he becomes scum

honestly how r u gonna play sniper when bounty storm and lina are so meta

like haha nice try

i cant wait til
tiny-blink.gif
gets buffed next patch and he becomes scum
Yea you have to pick sniper like you pick Huskar: last. Or after the gap closers and mets invis heroes are already out of the pool or unlikely to be picked.

Also, why is the game cosmetic dude from TI your avatar?

Low Tier
you dont have to pick huskar last, he's fine even if theres only 1-2 'counters' on the enemy team. The only hero he's unplayable against is AA

if it bothers u dreams i can change it np

Hylian7

Spectre gonna get a buff next patch and will ascend into complete scumbag territory.

I also hope we see a rework of Alchemist Aghs. Make it where he uses it on someone, and is disappears from his inventory for a certain amount of time, and comes back with whoever he gave the buff to losing it. This might have some potential issues though, Meepo being one. You can't drop or sell Aghs on Meepo, so if he lost the Aghs buff that would put the extra Meepo in limbo.

Change LC Aghs to give her a way to end a duel prematurely. LC Aghs right now is the only Aghs in the game that is actually a downgrade.

Top Bottom