• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Reckoner

The HUD redesign was expected, looking at how the overall design changed across the UI. It's just going to make everything feel whole now. Well, time to start playing a bit more on the Reborn client. I just want now for them to let me choose three language preferences like on the old client instead of just two.

Btw, would I benefit fresh installing Reborn now in any way?

bbd23

"After today, all new content that is to be added to Dota 2 will be added to Source 2 only. #Dota2"

NotLikeThis.png

Juicy update, happy to see that they are switching all the focus into the new client so soon. Also are we able to watch Tournaments from the client now as well? Didn't see anything regarding that on the blog post.

shira

game runs like shit, wtf did they do Everything is like 2 minute loads

newer items/couriers are still red sparkles bombs

fucking valve and their half baked patches

Chris R

game runs like shit, wtf did they do Everything is like 2 minute loads

newer items/couriers are still red sparkles bombs

fucking valve and their half baked patches
4:55, better push the patch and hope the whole thing hasn't burned to the ground by 8 tomorrow

inkls

so i was thinking

6.85 (tentative)

major nerfs:

-Leshrac
-Lina?
-Gyrocopter?
-Bounty Hunter
-Tusk?

Minor nerfs:

-Earthshaker
-Bloodseeker
-Phantom Lancer
-Storm Spirit
-Winter Wyvern?
-Anti-Mage?
-Templar Assassin?
-Queen of Pain
-Naga Siren
-Undying? (probably not since he got so many nerfs already in the minor patches since 6.84)
-Techies?

Buffs: (both major and minor)
-Lone Druid
-Kunkka
-Alchemist
-Batrider
-Beastmaster
-Magnus
-Lycan?
-Legion Commander
-Timbersaw
-Terrorblade
-Death Prophet (even with the addition of octarine core which i thought was gonna help her immensely, shes still really bad for a hero that relies on her ult to be useful in games, it has such a long cd and shes so squishy for too long)
-Doom
-Brewmaster
-OD
-Invoker (help this hero pls)
-Lifestealer
-Puck
-Elder Titan
-Centaur
-Jakiro

Item wise:
-glimmer cape and Solar crest nerfs (way too cost efficient and strong in their current form)
-Bloodstone nerf

Other stuff:
-1 or 2 new heroes (pit lord/arc warden)
-Jungle changes regarding stacking maybe
-Add Oracle and Earthspirit to cm pls

thoughts?

nerf that OP trash elder titan

I just hope nobody discovers his power, he needs to remain strong

encan'tress needs a minibash or enchant to have a small aoe slow

Hylian7

so i was thinking

6.85 (tentative)

major nerfs:

-Leshrac
-Lina?
-Gyrocopter?
-Bounty Hunter
-Tusk?

Minor nerfs:

-Earthshaker
-Bloodseeker
-Phantom Lancer
-Storm Spirit
-Winter Wyvern?
-Anti-Mage?
-Templar Assassin?
-Queen of Pain
-Naga Siren
-Undying? (probably not since he got so many nerfs already in the minor patches since 6.84)
-Techies?

-Lone Druid
-Kunkka
-Alchemist
-Batrider
-Beastmaster
-Magnus
-Lycan?
-Legion Commander
-Timbersaw
-Terrorblade
-Death Prophet (even with the addition of octarine core which i thought was gonna help her immensely, shes still really bad for a hero that relies on her ult to be useful in games, it has such a long cd and shes so squishy for too long)
-Doom
-Brewmaster
-OD
-Lifestealer
-Puck
-Elder Titan
-Centaur
-Jakiro

Item wise:
-glimmer cape and Solar crest nerfs (way too cost efficient and strong in their current form)
-Bloodstone nerf

Other stuff:

thoughts?
Storm goes under the major category for sure.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
As if Icefrog would ever buff loss commander
laugh.gif

nerfing jungling would destroy heroes that aren't "omg op the meta omg noooo" right now; if that's the goal just ratchet down the remnant damage a tick or w/e, don't ruin chen & co. further

inkls

nerfing jungling would destroy heroes that aren't "omg op the meta omg noooo" right now; if that's the goal just ratchet down the remnant damage a tick or w/e, don't ruin chen & co. further

nerfing stacking doesn't nerf jungling. Junglers like enigma, chen and ench rarely do stacks by themselves. It hurts heroes with aoe clears like qop, ta, storm, sf, who use those stacks to catch back up. They might make it that mud golems generate a magic resist aura to make it harder to clear larger stacks similar to when they added that passive to one of the ancient that gave aoe creeps more hp.

The only junglers(to my knowledge) that rely on magic damage to kill creeps are Batrider and Dark Seer, so giving magic resist to jungle creeps would only nerf those two's jungling ability. Batrider would need a significant buff to make up for this, Dark Seer already needs a nerf so this would be an okay one.

so i was thinking

6.85 (tentative)

major nerfs:

-Leshrac
-Lina?
-Gyrocopter?
-Bounty Hunter
-Tusk?

Minor nerfs:

-Earthshaker
-Bloodseeker
-Phantom Lancer
-Storm Spirit
-Winter Wyvern?
-Anti-Mage?
-Templar Assassin?
-Queen of Pain
-Naga Siren
-Techies?

-Lone Druid
-Kunkka
-Alchemist
-Batrider
-Beastmaster
-Magnus
-Lycan?
-Legion Commander
-Timbersaw
-Terrorblade
-Doom
-Brewmaster
-OD
-Lifestealer
-Puck
-Elder Titan
-Centaur
-Jakiro

Item wise:
-Bloodstone nerf

Other stuff:

thoughts?

Sounds about right, maybe BS will get a minor nerf, a longer CD to Rupture would suffice IMO, maybe also making Thirst visibility threshold scale as it levels up instead of the default 30% we have now.

Top Bottom