• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Russ T

Banned
Kunnka is going to get another buff and become OP, just watch
anuxi_rum.gif

YES.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
1000 range.

AoE stun where she lands.

New line where she screams IT'S TIME TO DUEL.

I'm not crazy, right.

At least 80% of the Russian guards in the Phantom Pain are just mindlessly screaming 'cyka blyat' when they're looking for you, yeah?

Quesa

Two quick questions

First: would anyone who browses this thread and submits sets to the workshop be interested in speaking to me for a few minutes for a story I'm pitching?

Second: League doesn't have user-submitted sets, right?

Trickster

You had to open like 200 chests to unbox one.

The bashers were more expensive than the gyro immortal last I checked, which doesn't make sense given bashers are immortal 2 items, and the gyro one is immortal 3, and shouldtherefore significantly more rare.

shira

The bashers were more expensive than the gyro immortal last I checked, which doesn't make sense given bashers are immortal 2 items, and the gyro one is immortal 3, and shouldtherefore significantly more rare.

Thats a bunduru.

If you buy each basher separately it's cheaper. Yada yada mint condition, unboxed collector's mentality

from kirby site:
8.9k Golden basher bunduru
15.9k Golden atomic ray thruster

Trickster

Thats a bunduru.

If you buy each basher separately it's cheaper. Yada yada mint condition, unboxed collector's mentality

from kirby site:
8.9k Golden basher bunduru
15.9k Golden atomic ray thruster

Dunno what this kirby site is. But on the steam marketplace right now, buying bashers seperately will still cost more than the atomic ray immortal for gyro. Bashesr are like 10-11€ combined. Atomic ray is sub 10€

Pre-ordered the Steam Controller and got a copy of Portal 2 which I'm pretty sure everyone in the world already owns

In case that's not true... anyone wanna trade me a Dota item of nominal value for it? Just a random courier or something??

JC Sera

have to do make up exam
bus broke down
hyperventilating due to anxiety attacks
yay

oh yeah dota dota blah blah when does 6.85/reborn/pitlord come out already
also saw this other day, thought it was really well thoguht out
Szf9zCD.png

that VG img looks like a korean boyband troop thing
they have that don't they, like the ones where they have lots of members??
bleah

Hylian7

Well goddamn, this was a juicy bit:

Afterwards, we’ll begin shifting our attention toward the in-game UI, where we plan to redesign the HUD and work on a variety of other in-game features.

Really excited for all of this though, Reborn is really nice and even right now I would play ranked games there if queue times weren't so long (read: more people need to be playing on it)

Top Bottom