• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't see how omni's is more reliable, weave + shadow wave is powerful and dazzle's right clicks are decent too

inkls

I don't see how omni's is more reliable, weave + shadow wave is powerful and dazzle's right clicks are decent too

Omni's dmg output can be 90/180/270/360 Pure dmg, so it will always be those values.

Dazzle heal is 80-320/100-500/120-720/140-980 Physical damage so armor values aren't accounted here. So his damage output is less consistent since its based on number of heroes and armor values.

Omni's dmg output can be 90/180/270/360 Pure dmg, so it will always be those values.

Dazzle heal is 80-320/100-500/120-720/140-980 Physical damage so armor values aren't accounted here. So his damage output is less consistent since its based on number of heroes and armor values.

Gee if only dazzle had a minus armor spell and there were very good minus armor items
crazy.gif

also range, cooldowns, mana cost, mana pool, etc

inkls

Gee if only dazzle had a minus armor spell and there were very good minus armor items
crazy.gif

also range, cooldowns, mana cost, mana pool, etc

Thats why I said based on the enemy armor. Shadow wave at the start of Weave and at the end of Weave is gonna still have different damage values

kionedrik

Give him an agha and he'll be good I guarantee it

how would you do it? making it pierce bkb would be insanely broken, increased range would be just as broken.
I guess the only reasonable way to do it is to make ravage instant (no travel time).

edit: or would you rather give him a 5th skill like tree aghs?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
give ravage a range, teleports tidehunter to the centre of it when you use it. then you can skip blink dagger and give him more flexibility in his builds.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
make it so that tidehunter disappears into a whirlpool when he teleports, making a vacuum-like effect when he disappears, and then teleports up to 800 range, emerges and ravages.

one and done. ty icefraud.

aghs tide transforms into enchantress for the remainder of the game; also prevents any teammates from picking LC for 10 games (this stacks)

boom

viable

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Didnt navi PR claim they were going to make big changes to the line up a few weeks ago? Or was that just reddit bluster?

They said it Yesterday even. They were supposed to announce the changes Last Night too. Maybe the first plan fell though?

I think the current roster has potetnal. Changing just 1 player is likely for the best, they need some more Consistency other then Dendi and 4.

Have you guys already tried Aghs Nyx? I encountered an enemy Nyx with Aghs and I just burst out laughing while he was burrowed. Just caught me by surprise and it seems really dumb lol.

harSon

Banned
Have you guys already tried Aghs Nyx? I encountered an enemy Nyx with Aghs and I just burst out laughing while he was burrowed. Just caught me by surprise and it seems really dumb lol.

I got rekt by it before. A solo offlane nyx managed to get an aghs like 15 minutes despite facing a tri lane. We couldn't handle the aghs + dagon :(

G.ZZZ

make it so that tidehunter disappears into a whirlpool when he teleports, making a vacuum-like effect when he disappears, and then teleports up to 800 range, emerges and ravages.

one and done. ty icefraud.

This is actually too good of an idea, icefraud would never use it.

Ravage with the animation of the slap on the ground tide'd be amazing.

Strider

RIP us east today apparently. Tried a few hours ago and everyone DCed so got to leave due to poor network conditions.Tryion g again now and my game had like half my inputs not registering :/

Agh's upgrade changes anchor smash from reducing attack damage to 2 -3 second silence (not blockable by bkb) and increases attack speed of any enemy hit by anchor smash.

Top Bottom