• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

G.ZZZ

RTZ started streaming and there was no one in channel so i got on the bed watching LALALALALA
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png

G.ZZZ

ET picked in FPL on RTZ team
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png

I like how Artour is all "haha memerap fam tbh son" but he's a smart boy inside. I'd marry him to my daughter if I had one and if she were pretty hot but not too much then it looks like he was trying to show off or something. Probably a 7/10 would be good. Yeah.

Low Tier
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png

I like how Artour is all "haha memerap fam tbh son" but he's a smart boy inside. I'd marry him to my daughter if I had one and if she were pretty hot but not too much then it looks like he was trying to show off or something. Probably a 7/10 would be good. Yeah.

can i marry ur daughter

FACE

Banned
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png

That last part could become twitch copy pasta.

G.ZZZ

that feeling when u watch a dota stream and when u hear the level up sound u try to click on the +level bar FeelsBadMan

Also that was copied from twitch chat actually, i have no idea what fam even mean.

Satch

Banned
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png
HIGZm86.png

lmfao

I had forgotten how fun is to play with Riki, once difussal goes on you start munchin heroes like snacks, throw an Abyssal in there and you got yourself a recipe for an easy win, that is as long as they aren't smart enough to stop wandering alone around the map.

pompidu

Wow fuck this reborn client.
Buggy piece of shit.
Got to loading screen and was still counting down and at around 30 secs reborn immediately exits.

30 fucking mintue wait time to play a game now.

Hylian7

I was playing Reborn last night and didn't have a single problem with it. Is this stuff happening to most of you or just kind of random?

Wow fuck this reborn client.
Buggy piece of shit.
Got to loading screen and was still counting down and at around 30 secs reborn immediately exits.

30 fucking mintue wait time to play a game now.

Yep, this client crashes a whole lot more since the big update from yesterday, better just wait till 6.85 update arrives.

Lapras in low tier, yeah okay there bud.

Slow + underleveled = not great.

Honestly the list itself isn't bad. Aren't any glaring issues I see. Doduo should probably be top tier, though.

Actually, looking through low tier there are some questionable picks. Tauros and Scyther are fantastic pokemon in Gen 1 and no more difficult to get than a seafoam islands pokemon since those are in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

I kinda want to play Pokémon.

http://www.smogon.com/ingame/misc/rby_ingametiers
Oh god, they're tiering in-game now too?
I remember this being a thing back when I was still frequenting that forum like 5-6 years ago, not new. Also I kinda like it.
Lapras in low tier, yeah okay there bud.
It's like level 15 when you get it 6 gyms in, aside from that it's a very strong Pokemon but definitely low tier ingame.
Actually, looking through low tier there are some questionable picks. Tauros and Scyther are fantastic pokemon in Gen 1 and no more difficult to get than a seafoam islands pokemon since those are in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

Did you forget how big of a pain in the ass the safari zone was? Tauros and Scyther were really hard to catch.

inkls

445.4mb patch

Fixed crash bug when refreshing ping times
Fixed bug incorrectly blocking high MMR players from playing ranked in Reborn
Fixed a bug in custom games where teams with no human players did not update visibility.
Renamed dota_disable_range_finder to dota_enable_range_finder and added it to the settings menu.
Fixed numerous bugs with editing effigies.
Fixed Queen of Pain and Lone Druid's Spirit Bear incorrectly drawing a model during Blink.
Fixed Sven's God's Strength image appearing in hero selection.
Fixed a crash when loading custom maps with an empty tile grid
Fixed Hammer tile grid sizes set to odd values causing some objects be offset relative to the tile grid
Fixed a crash on OSX with HD 3000 cards.
Custom Games: CDOTABaseNPC:HasModifier and CDOTABaseNPC:GetModifierStackCount are now defined on both the client and the server.

harSon

Banned
I can't win games anymore :(

And I don't really play many of the heroes that destroy early and snowball through out the game...

Top Bottom