• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
We just keep moving forward one step at a time brother. Congrats on getting married. My only advice to give as a young, single guy is to forget 100% about work as soon as you get out the door tomorrow morning and live it up.

Somehow we still find time to torture ourselves with dota. This fucking game.

I certainly will. Thanks.

It really is incredible the amount of time I've still managed to drain into this game despite having much more important shit to do at all times. Just remember everybody, don't flame or feed too hard because your teammate might just be the doctor waiting for you when you roll through the ER doors!

Wuts their mmr?

She couldn't last hit her way out of a paper bag. She recognizes like half the heroes at least.

alliance are back
PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png

inkls

You are playing against Alliance.

You do not ban Furion because you can counter it.

Alliance instantly picks Furion.

You lose against Alliance.

You ban Furion next time you play against Alliance because you're not stupid.

That draft felt like Alliance were in their comfort zone

Just keep losing, you'll eventually reach the point were dust is unheard of and he's OP

What tier is that? Even in my scrub tier, most supports will plague the map with sentries as soon as they start getting killed over and over and you will see them carrying dust at all times as well, wish I had it as easy as you make it sound :/

Wok

I think the thing to remember is that MMR is a measure of your ability to win games, not your skill. The two are extremely linked so generally it's an effective enough tool to put you with roughly equal skill players, but there are other factors at play. If you do the Riki spamming you describe, then you increase your average ability to win games without your skill going up, hypothetically. 'Your' MMR would still be an accurate representation in this case as it's not representing your skill directly.

I could make a longer post about how complicated 'skill' is but maybe that's for another day.

Yeah, I agree. This clears the confusion I guess.

G.ZZZ

Server crashed after we get three kills after rune against a team with 5.5k average mmr and ours was 5.3k.

I want my 30 points back fuk u valve

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've discovered I would make a terrible Daimyo in Sengoku Japan.

That or I just keep picking underpowered clans.

Mordeccai

Invoker + Disruptor good combo

Tornado into fence, then throw down that static cloud. Win all team fights.

I love playing vs a slark as disruptor.

Pounce on me? I glimpse your ass outta here and fence off my escape.

Wanna fight? I euls your ass into the sky and make you land in a cloud of silence and damage. Good luck escaping you slippery bastard. Ty for dark pacting 1/6th of your HP away so I can just lightning strike and right click you down.

Oh what's that, you bought BKB to counter me? Say hello to my aghs u fuknuts, get initiated on 24/7 and cry when you can't activate that shit

Mordeccai

Lmao mass effect. My invoker only knew how to tornado, ghost walk and sunstrike. It's OK our CM was always attached to my hip, so much fking dmg from CM ult and static storm.

So much for rooting for Alliance after a fantastic first game, but then they go and make LC look like a very strong hero, Alliance is indeed back, back into the the Na'vi tier.
tears.gif

Top Bottom