• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Sibylus

Banned
M0cBOhg.jpg

Time to empty out the ol fridge
5.6 GBs of crash dumps?

Merde. We've found a literal potato computer.

Chris R

That feeling when you win a game that easily could have gone south if that one teammate decided to feed instead of playing ;_;

That feeling when you win a game that easily could have gone south if that one teammate decided to feed instead of playing ;_;

That feeling when your godlike carry gets so overconfident that they solo rosh, and decide to go solo against a 5 man team in their jungle with 2 bkb piercing disables and like 7 in tota and they already spent all their gold cuz muh aegis.
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png

Hylian7

I just had that game.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1767878181

Storm fed couriers all game, long zipped and did nothing. Why? Because of the level 1 Bounty Rune. I have no idea why those bring out the worst in people.

We would have won this if we had him even playing with half of his brain.

Also he was muted, surprise surprise.

I don't know what it is about the bounty runes that bring out the worst in people. This is twice within the last week I have had this happen over the bounty rune.

Chris R

My guy moused over pudge at the start of the pick phase and got pissed off when a teammate picked at 0:00 remaining in the first pick so we didn't lose gold.

"WTF I WAS PUDGE, JUST HAD TO PISS"

Randomed Techies and looked like he would feed mid, but Pudge+Techies isn't the worst mid combo in the world lol

Goblak stack vs Navi in 4 hours
Empire vs Kuro stack in 7 hours

veeeery interesting matches
rubick-laugh.gif

--
I also noticed that HGT has 5 primary players but ZSMJ is not one of them, and
There was a rumor PIS might join ZSMJ, and
Team DK doesn't have any players

Therefore, PIS + ZSMJ new team DK
invoker-gdlk.gif

Meh online communities have been shit forever. I recall the early 2000s in CS, Diablo 2 and so forth. I don't see how anything has changed other than MOBAs taking over eSports and being a genre in which you are forced to spend a lot of your time (30-60 minutes) with potential shitheads.

From my experience in the little (6 or so) competitive games I have had, people weren't even close to being the complete fuckwads you encounter over in DOTA, I would even go as far as calling them nice compared to what you get over here.
Dota doesn't somehow attract more assholes than other games, if other games forced you to play 40 minute games in which you're dependant on your teammates to win you'd find a lot more assholes there too.

Quesa

He's an ok writer (bad dialogue, interesting world-building) but honestly idgaf when every mission
save the one where you have to find the truck along the route
is immensely satisfying.

Pratfall

Is there much variety in the missions? Pretty much all I've seen people do is infiltrate a base and either blow something up or attach a balloon to somebody.

Top Bottom