• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
it's here, it's here. First step to EVO 2036.

I remember back when I was passably mediocre at Street Fighter and then I paid a lot of money for a fight stick and it made me terrible at Street Fighter. My dreams, fucking shattered.

kionedrik

Never heard about this kacey girl.

Watched her stream for 30s. Over half the screen is her cleavage, dota plays in the background. She was playing drow as "ADC carry" and asked Necro to level his stun.

> Well Played

Is this really what we've been reduced to?

KingKong

ok how does this observer at joindota see a hero, see that he's being charged and a pl is nearby and switch to the other side of the map... twice within 5 minutes

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
holy shit windows 10 is pathologically retarded wrt driver updates

NO, THE LATEST DRIVERS HAVE A KNOWN ISSUE STOP DOWNLOADING AND ISNTALLING THEMDFSKL SJD;LFK MSDKLF;MDSF

Kade

I remember back when I was passably mediocre at Street Fighter and then I paid a lot of money for a fight stick and it made me terrible at Street Fighter. My dreams, fucking shattered.

My execution is just as bad as it's always been. Being shit just feels nicer and cooler now.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think rac fucked up some settings, but doesn't know what. That, or some piece of hardware for his sound card/chip is broken.

ugggghhh
today is one of those days that MM just wants to fuck with you
distruptor not maxing glimps first and placing wards in the same dumb places to get dewarded over and over and over.

G.ZZZ

RTZ 2015: I cna't believe americans are so retard

I did right in choosing you my boy
happytears.gif
happytears.gif

Razzer

Man it must be annoying for RTZ, everyone just constantly antagonizing him, players and spectators.

Ok, not everyone, but mike and that spectator guy keep plugging away.

Low Tier
Man it must be annoying for RTZ, everyone just constantly antagonizing him, players and spectators.

Ok, not everyone, but mike and that spectator guy keep plugging away.

im sure thats half the point of these leagues

it'd be the same for gaf ihl if it wasnt such a hugbox

unrelated note i broke 5200 today. back in it boys

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
anyone ever have this bug where you can't hear your team voice chat at all? i can see text and i can talk in voice, but i can't hear any of their voice chat

-codename nestle` quick

Russ T

Banned
anybody played mgs2 before?

i'm playin it and the game just switched character to this cool white haired ninja dude and i think he's way better than dumb gruff military guy

- codename cool guy raiden

Finally sold my Golden Barb in the market, time to jump into some MGSV goodness.

I'ts a thing of beauty watching Zai completely destroy RTZ as enchantress solo offlane.
laugh.gif

jew

Banned
anyone ever have this bug where you can't hear your team voice chat at all? i can see text and i can talk in voice, but i can't hear any of their voice chat

-codename nestle` quick
Yea if ur in a party and everyones using partychat and then u dc/crash from the game ur not in the party and u cannot hear party chat anymore

ksan

holy shit, playing with pinoy stack really gives me a perspective of how little americans undesrstand about eu racism

Top Bottom