• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I always end up with Octopus, which is taking people out with tranqs and other non-lethal ways.

FACE

Banned
please tag your posts with your code name so we can establish a hierarchy

-codename chick

-Big Boss

- Solid Snake

-solid shaft

edit: -codename titan

- codename hot ryu

codename peacock

-codename wutface

codename: big dick swag aka Iron Man Molecules

jzjg6nzabyeo.gif

Dota doesn't somehow attract more assholes than other games, if other games forced you to play 40 minute games in which you're dependant on your teammates to win you'd find a lot more assholes there too.

Well that's why I said from my experience, and regarding the game duration, CSGO matches last just as long, and requires just as much teamwork as in DOTA.

Kind of funny that I just came back from a game where it only reinforced this idea for me, a fresh player asked if he could get any skins since his inventory felt kind of empty, some were nice enough to actually go and gift him some stuff after the game ended. And even after we lost in a very tight match, other than people bitching about the use of autos, everyone was nice about it and agreed that it was a very fun game.

Maybe I have been very lucky with the people I get paired with, but so far it has been like night and day when put against the DOTA community.

Top Bottom