• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

inkls

Who was the 2k who claimed early 2013 Lancer was "magnitudes stronger" than current PL? lmao 2ks

who was the 4k who didn't know illusions did benefit from raw hp at ti5? Lmao 4k's amirite
BrokeBack.png

M.D

first ranked match in literally forever

i suck mid but offlane suck and feed as well, oracle and undying do nothing entire laning phase

jugg, oracle and undying start talking shit because i was joking and saying let me mid i'm pro, then when i start talking back almost at the end of the match about how i did sucked but they also had part of the blame because they didn't do anything the entire laning they gang up on me and shit talk me in all chat, while turning it against like i shit talked them and said they all suck and pretended i did well while also not taking any part of the blame

fuck those people go fucking die and fuck ranked useless piece of shit for people who want to measure their dota penis with everyone thinking they're the fucking shit and can do no wrong

edit: jugg and oracle obviously knew each other and when i asked if they were a stack he lied and said no

go fucking eat a dick you piece of shit hope u get run over

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if Valve will actually bring back Solo queue. People don't seem to remember that it had less then 1% of the player base playing it and people bitching about queues taking to long and having unbalanced games.

Also, completely off topic, but I love how the reddit mods on the movie subreddit keep having to delete the Mr Skeltal comments from the topics about the new James Bond poster. Like, the entire topic is nothing but delete comments.

Low Tier
first ranked match in literally forever

i suck mid but offlane suck and feed as well, oracle and undying do nothing entire laning phase

jugg, oracle and undying start talking shit because i was joking and saying let me mid i'm pro, then when i start talking back almost at the end of the match about how i did sucked but they also had part of the blame because they didn't do anything the entire laning they gang up on me and shit talk me in all chat, while turning it against like i shit talked them and said they all suck and pretended i did well while also not taking any part of the blame

fuck those people go fucking die and fuck ranked useless piece of shit for people who want to measure their dota penis with everyone thinking they're the fucking shit and can do no wrong

edit: jugg and oracle obviously knew each other and when i asked if they were a stack he lied and said no

go fucking eat a dick you piece of shit hope u get run over

calm down there tiger

what.png

Quesa

Man I just went from being super frustrated fighting
sehalanthropus
to finding the cheapest exploit. MGS is great

-codename FOX

I think somehow I am actually getting worse at Dota. I come away from nearly every game angry. And yet it's still the only game I want to play

cry.gif

Top Bottom