• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Oh my God

pA8UtZe.png

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

first ranked match in literally forever

i suck mid but offlane suck and feed as well, oracle and undying do nothing entire laning phase

jugg, oracle and undying start talking shit because i was joking and saying let me mid i'm pro, then when i start talking back almost at the end of the match about how i did sucked but they also had part of the blame because they didn't do anything the entire laning they gang up on me and shit talk me in all chat, while turning it against like i shit talked them and said they all suck and pretended i did well while also not taking any part of the blame

fuck those people go fucking die and fuck ranked useless piece of shit for people who want to measure their dota penis with everyone thinking they're the fucking shit and can do no wrong

edit: jugg and oracle obviously knew each other and when i asked if they were a stack he lied and said no

go fucking eat a dick you piece of shit hope u get run over

Dota sure messes people up
crazy.gif

OMG this empire game, 48 hp on their ancient.
rage.gif

Holy shit Empire actually managed to win, antimage didn't had the dmg output to beat the backdoor protection, what an amazing game.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So often someone just has a full meltdown in my game and starts to feed, buy carriers/wards to spam in base etc, what the actual fuck is wrong with people?

Hylian7

first ranked match in literally forever

i suck mid but offlane suck and feed as well, oracle and undying do nothing entire laning phase

jugg, oracle and undying start talking shit because i was joking and saying let me mid i'm pro, then when i start talking back almost at the end of the match about how i did sucked but they also had part of the blame because they didn't do anything the entire laning they gang up on me and shit talk me in all chat, while turning it against like i shit talked them and said they all suck and pretended i did well while also not taking any part of the blame

fuck those people go fucking die and fuck ranked useless piece of shit for people who want to measure their dota penis with everyone thinking they're the fucking shit and can do no wrong

edit: jugg and oracle obviously knew each other and when i asked if they were a stack he lied and said no

go fucking eat a dick you piece of shit hope u get run over

is this a twitch meme?

Kade

If someone is rude to me or my friends, it's my duty to be rude back 10 times harder. I have not been in LPQ or communication banned because it's not a crime or TOS violation to protect you and your own from harm.

Wok

If someone is rude to me or my friends, it's my duty to be rude back 10 times harder. I have not been in LPQ or communication banned because it's not a crime or TOS violation to protect you and your own from harm.

Protection in Dota consists in using the mute button. Being rude ten times harder is not going to protect anyone, it is adding noise to the noise.

People don't use the mute function in DOTA or the ignore list on gaf often enough

If just engaging with someone is making you angry then you can disengage with a click of a button, which is a pretty great tool that you don't get in real life. Feeling like you won an argument with a toxic idiot is even more meaningless than winning a game of DOTA.

Chris R

I try not to ignore people here, only users with tags that break the site's usability for me at least.

Mute in doto only happens at the very end of the game, just so I can know if the person is toxic if I happen to run into them ever again (only happened twice so far, both times they were on the opposite team and got rolled).

Russ T

Banned

preach it, brother

Low Tier
People don't use the mute function in DOTA or the ignore list on gaf often enough

If just engaging with someone is making you angry then you can disengage with a click of a button, which is a pretty great tool that you don't get in real life. Feeling like you won an argument with a toxic idiot is even more meaningless than winning a game of DOTA.

aaed689776119bfd43b81a82c8ebed8d.480x314x1.png

Top Bottom