• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
bring it on n e r d s
disappear.gif
disappear.gif
disappear.gif
disappear.gif
disappear.gif

dont judge me

I like to get a shadow blade, pop up and go SURPRISE AIDS and then die to death cuz of my shitty hp pool

my team in ranked bitched cuz of first pick veno and I got reported

Drunk is the only way to play him. Takes the sting off teams not following up after you initiate.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I can't believe I wasn't drafted.

kappa

Hylian7

FWIW, Tswift, I would have drafted you first round if I could get it, but I was so far down in the picks that it was unlikely to happen.

Sianos

when you kill a snowballing bloodseeker who has been hounding you the entire game with a single omnislash... and he doesn't learn and continues to try and solo kill you

your 4 minutes 100+ damage in lane can't save you now! your bloodrage only makes it hurt more (40% more to be exact)

felt good to get that revenge

Mordeccai

uxvExZC.png

tonight, I gained 50 MMR with venomancer while drunk.

You can too! (if you are 3.2k mmr.)

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1790026580

second highest hero damage in game behind super snowball bloodseeker. ty alcohol.

JC Sera said:
which lane?

from bottom to top:

lost = safe lane support

normal skill win = safe lane support

middle win = solo off vs solo terrorblade safe (he got fucked 3x before 10 mins lol)

last win = safe lane support for AM.... that game was all sorts of fucked, I was essentially keeping us in it

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Top Bottom