• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

JC Sera

Gonna make another guide/article thing
on burden of knowledge for new players, go through stuff that can fuck you over if you don't know about it, and how to deal with it
super rough draft in the email field of this post, quote to see
Wondering if I should go through each hero alphabetically, or group them in the type of burden, (i.e. On hit effect, don't move, goes through BKB)
the latter would be shorter and less thorough, but it would be easier to digest

Russ T

Banned
great now i need to get pizza

what could be better than watching the ihl draft stream while eating pizza

if you're lucky like me they'll be super late and eventually just remake the order and let you have it for free it's apparently out for delivery... again

here's hoping i only have to wait two hours this time before they remake the order

JC Sera

Reborn doesn't auto-gg if the entire team leaves.
I noticed that
theres about a 1 minute grace time
Do you think Valve even cares about Dota 2 anymore?
Has the biggest E-sports tournament in the world
Makes it the first game to be published on their new engine
Releases a beta of the new engine for people to beta test
Announces a majors system to hope balance the e-sports scene
new heroes' content constantly getting updated in the files
pushes the beta to the main client
added the compendium rewards; such as the weather
makes updates everyday bug fixing and and re-adding new features
this week the axe immortal & comic have been promised

nah they don't give a shit

bounchfx

if you're lucky like me they'll be super late and eventually just remake the order and let you have it for free it's apparently out for delivery... again

here's hoping i only have to wait two hours this time before they remake the order

you have my condolences. I hope you get your pizza in time for the draft and don't suffer a pizza-less fate.. one that no one deserves

unless you unpause the match after a disconnect then proceed to kill the disconnected hero you fucking pricks

Russ T

Banned
you have my condolences. I hope you get your pizza in time for the draft and don't suffer a pizza-less fate.. one that no one deserves

unless you unpause the match after a disconnect then proceed to kill the disconnected hero you fucking pricks

agreed on all counts!

now hopefully i actually get drafted
cocky.gif

Any of you guys know anything about uMatrix? Apparently it's an adblock/noscript/etc all in one and apparently it's complicated as fuck to use.

Mordeccai

I too am getting pizza

I'm at Little Caesars, thought I was gonna get me a hot and ready.

15 people here in the store and they have no pizzas ready. 30 minute wait for fresh pizzas.

Do I leave or wait for the cheapo pizza

bounchfx

t1442107200z1.png

Wait you bought a pizza just cuz dude was spambitching about his late delivery
kunk-rum.gif
kunk-watermelon.gif

that's the main reason, but also because I like food, specifically pizza, and was hungry

but mostly because he was spambitching about it yes. it was the best possible outcome, second only to him actually receiving his pizza RIP
izza

shira

that's the main reason, but also because I like food, specifically pizza, and was hungry

but mostly because he was spambitching about it yes. it was the best possible outcome, second only to him actually receiving his pizza

Damn, my friend was eating a really sloppy rack of ribs on instagram
Now I really want some ribs right now. Like the ones where you need gloves to eat em with
rTB95f7.jpg

fucking social media platforms. Fuck where is a rib joint that delivers.

Mordeccai

i am usually a beer guy but I have recently discovered amaretto

now I drink that shit all day every day. amaretto sours, almond joys (amaretto, chocolate liquor, coconut rum, heavy cream), italian sunsets

get on that almond liquor train boys

JC Sera

"I dont buy bkb in pubs"

wtf is wrong with people
I've seen pro players talk about this mentality
BKB is a boring item and pubs don't mean anything, just have fun is the reasoning behind it

like we all know BKB will win you the game
but
its not a fun item

Artanisix

My girlfriend wants to know if you tip bartenders every time you order a drink or at the end of the night

As you can tell we don't go to bars much

My girlfriend wants to know if you tip bartenders every time you order a drink or at the end of the night

As you can tell we don't go to bars much

I tip every order since I barely have an open tab. Quick note: I'm more in clubs and not bars/pubs though, but the same could apply unless you have a tab. With a tab just tip at end.

Top Bottom