• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

G.ZZZ

Lost a game where we went 10-0 first ten mintues because 5k are fucking trash and can't press advantages for shit. So fucking bad.

kasane

I have increased my mmr by 250 sonce registering

Am i fucked ?
cheeky.gif

kionedrik

You can dodge AA ult if you time it well, but you can't dispel it.

You're right but during that 1s you disappear you don't take any damage from it.
I think you also can't also remove the dot from veno's gale or poison nova.

Either way the point is that it's ridiculous that a spell has the ability of dispelling hundreds of others and only a handful are unaffected by it.

inkls

You're right but during that 1s you disappear you don't take any damage from it.
I think you also can't also remove the dot from veno's gale or poison nova.

Either way the point is that it's ridiculous that a spell has the ability of dispelling hundreds of others and only a handful are unaffected by it.

its like a banish, so you don't get damaged at all during it. so same thing applies to fatal bonds and rupture.

Its basically a slark dark pact but with the ability to also dodge projectiles. I guess the only disadvantage is that you cant purge stuns with it compared to dark pact.

pompidu

its like a banish, so you don't get damaged at all during it. so same thing applies to fatal bonds and rupture.

Its basically a slark dark pact but with the ability to also dodge projectiles. I guess the only disadvantage is that you cant purge stuns with it compared to dark pact.

Is it a banish or no?
Icefrog needs to fix these little inconsistencies.

Is it a banish or no?
Icefrog needs to fix these little inconsistencies.

Yes it is, the moment you are not visible in the map you can't be touched by anything, even if you have any current debuffs like Ice Blast that can't be purged, it won't deal any damage during the banish, same thing as with OD and shadow demon.

pompidu

I'm so tired of techies, i'm reporting and abandoning like its going out of style. I hope he gets removed from most of the game modes. Cannot believe they were dumb enough to put him in.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm so tired of techies, i'm reporting and abandoning like its going out of style. I hope he gets removed from most of the game modes. Cannot believe they were dumb enough to put him in.

you know that picking a hero isn't a reportable offense right

spk

Anybody else having issues launching reborn? It worked fine last night. Now it loads for a second before closing..

Top Bottom