• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Sianos

server slags out while i'm trying to sell quelling blade (thanks reborn, etc)

sells boots of travel instead of quelling blade

lesson learned: never sell your quelling blade it is love it is life (+40% illusion damage on creeps awwww yeah)

rip my net worth lead, naga caught up to me in farm thanks to me bleeding out 1.2k then did naga things... i knew i should have played naga that game sorry pl sorry terrorblade but there's a new queen of illusions in town

Quesa

server slags out while i'm trying to sell quelling blade (thanks reborn, etc)

sells boots of travel instead of quelling blade

lesson learned: never sell your quelling blade it is love it is life (+40% illusion damage on creeps awwww yeah)

rip my net worth lead, naga caught up to me in farm thanks to me bleeding out 1.2k then did naga things... i knew i should have played naga that game sorry pl sorry terrorblade but there's a new queen of illusions in town

new nothin man her reign never ended

This is what I meant the other day in game.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=175614

Is there really no longer a way to switch individually between your controlled units?

If not.
dac15_upset.gif

Hylian7

This is what I meant the other day in game.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=175614

Is there really no longer a way to switch individually between your controlled units?

If not.
dac15_upset.gif

They really changed it to be that way? That sucks.

The only idea I can think of now is to just control group each one, but then again I know that gets weird if you do it on illusions since they all the same unit, and on the next Mirror Images they might be all in the same control group.

Russ T

Banned
For me, it works if I select only 1 unit, then use tab. If I have multiple units select, tab cycles which unit is currently the "main" unit of the selection.

Yes this is how it works for me, too.

...I thought that's also how it worked in the old client, too?

Sianos

new nothin man her reign never ended

i should have said queen of my heart

i used to have more fun playing phantom lancer for fighting and terrorblade for ratting, but lately i've been really enjoying naga

maybe terrorblade can recapture my love in 6.85???

harSon

Banned
fuck this dota game

first two picks on enemy teams are randoms, techies and bloodseeker

does 6.85 come with a cancer hero pool?

jew

Banned
Ritsu is ravindu koopakalaoosididk. Infamous nadota personality formerly known as "oxen." Known beesa and mason fangay and stalker he has dropped his former persona "oxen" and has risen like the phoenix in his pursuit of dota stardom. Reborn, he touts a new renowned and well respected north american attitude towards the game modeled after his mentor bananna account buying slammer jammer. Ravindu is the only person capable of rivaling the monopoly eg holds over north american dota. Ritsu is the new and sole bastion of hope in the overwhelming pit of toxicity that embodies nadota.

fuck this dota game

first two picks on enemy teams are randoms, techies and bloodseeker

does 6.85 come with a cancer hero pool?

play all random, ability draft, or custom games.

or play other videogames

or like me, started studying another language from that language thread in the OT

cancer patch

KingKong

Ritsu is ravindu koopakalaoosididk. Infamous nadota personality formerly known as "oxen." Known beesa and mason fangay and stalker he has dropped his former persona "oxen" and has risen like the phoenix in his pursuit of dota stardom. Reborn, he touts a new renowned and well respected north american attitude towards the game modeled after his mentor bananna account buying slammer jammer. Ravindu is the only person capable of rivaling the monopoly eg holds over north american dota. Ritsu is the new and sole bastion of hope in the overwhelming pit of toxicity that embodies nadota.

not too sure if this twitch meme is going to take off

For me, it works if I select only 1 unit, then use tab. If I have multiple units select, tab cycles which unit is currently the "main" unit of the selection.

Hmm, for example in the old client whenever I activated an illusion rune all I had to do was to press TAB to switch between the 2 illusions and it would select each unit individually, this made it faster for me to send them into enemy territory to give vision without having to use control groups.

So unless im going crazy, that's how I remember it working in the older client.
jugg-dizzy.gif

Russ T

Banned
Yeah, definitely not.

So far I've gotten 6 dollars off and a free slice of cheesecake.

At this point I'm beyond being angry and have just sort of calmly accepted my lot in life.

EDIT: Wait have I just figured out how to deal with being stomped in Dota.

Russ T

Banned
they seem to think i did because they're responding as if i did!

you know the worst part is i've never ordered from here before

the pizza could be complete shit

ffffffffffuck

they seem to think i did because they're responding as if i did!

you know the worst part is i've never ordered from here before

the pizza could be complete shit

ffffffffffuck

Well how about you pretend you didn't order shit and save yourself from finding out, after 3 hours is only fair, I'm actually surprised you haven't already put a new order in another establishment.

Top Bottom