• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

JC Sera

fucking incredible
grave.gif

JC Sera

Video is fraudulent, god dammit
que?
On a different computer due to my laptop charger dying, can't use emotes :')

aui is reaping what he sowed
I wonder how fast I could get to 3k by spamming omni and engima

Sitting next to my really racist family as the all dicuss why trump would be the best president since reagan
jesus christ you poor thing
I think you can get by with Omni, BS makes any jungler sad

t0rment

fuck techies. not playing again until next patch. fuck this game.

also fuck techies arcana, whoever designed that shit should die in the most horrible way possible.

I've just started insta-locking Bloodseeker then repicking after the enemy team counters. It's worth losing 100 starting gold over

On another note, I seem to be leveling up in Reborn really fast. I was around 23 to start, but I'm already up to 30 with just a handful of games

JC Sera

spectre-what.gif

Best carry. She's gonna be the one everyone complains about in 6.85. Watch it happen.
Been in the top 5 for pubstompers on dotabuff for 8 months nows
I could see a nerf to her on 6.85 even, maybe a pre-empt nerf especially if there are 6.85 meta changes that shift favour towards her
I've just started insta-locking Bloodseeker then repicking after the enemy team counters. It's worth losing 100 starting gold over

On another note, I seem to be leveling up in Reborn really fast. I was around 23 to start, but I'm already up to 30 with just a handful of games
thats a legit strat
I pick him if anyone on my team plans to jungle, or else its auto lose

Top Bottom