• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i think 24-25 was the age that i stopped thinking 'everyone around me is older, more handsome, and more successful than me' and started thinking 'everyone around me is younger, more handsome, and more successful than me'

dac15_transform.gif
dac15_transform.gif
dac15_transform.gif
dac15_transform.gif

i think 24-25 was the age that i stopped thinking 'everyone around me is older, more handsome, and more successful than me' and started thinking 'everyone around me is younger, more handsome, and more successful than me'

dac15_transform.gif
dac15_transform.gif
dac15_transform.gif
dac15_transform.gif

Yeah, 25 is when it goes downhill. Thankfully, I started working out at 24 and look better than pre-25 nowadays.

Hylian7

Shoulda bought digitally.
Muh art book and prime discount. :(

Tracking says delivered and was signed for by my apartment complex's owner company, yet was not at my door, mailbox, or in the apartment'a front office. Called UPS and they said someone from the local distribution center should get back to me within an hour.

bounchfx

ate the wire for shits and giggles during a cycle, much smarts

ah that sucks.

I had pet rats once and one of them went behind the fridge and chewed through the water line (for the front water spout thing), spilled water all over the floor until we could patch it up. little fucker.

kvk1

local woman moves to streaming dota 2 after she realizes there is more money to be made from putzes who feed off her hysteria shtick

more at 11

G.ZZZ

I think at 27-28 i started seeing no improvement in my gym routines and i've even lost some in the bench press (gained lot on legs and arms tho').

Age sucks.

Also i like that you can now say that you're looking for party members, it make me feel like a slut.

Good Kappa studio (aka EE + other pros cast) is the best. its funny, they know what they are talking about, no chessy hype bullshit, actual debate about the builds

Vade

I think at 27-28 i started seeing no improvement in my gym routines and i've even lost some in the bench press (gained lot on legs and arms tho').

Age sucks.

Also i like that you can now say that you're looking for party members, it make me feel like a slut.

GZZZZZZZZ is Ronnie Coleman a slut?

Top Bottom