• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Razzer

I haven't been eager to share it with 6.85 being inevitable, but essentially you want to go Radiance over Battlefury. Radiance gives you exactly what you need; constant AOE farm, high damage, and ehp through miss chance. From there you go SNY or BKB depending on how heavy their burst is. Then your third item is a Butterfly for the massive attack speed and even more miss chance; at this point in the game you're practically unkillable, especially with your team backing you.

With greevils greed you should be able to maintain around double the gpm of the enemy carry. Leverage this into map control by buying items that let you fight and stay alive. That's the thought process between my three core items of Radiance, Butterfly, and Sny or BKB. After that point, build what you need for the game. MKB, basher, ac, daedalusn and heart are all great items on Alchemist. By the time they get MKB, you'll be stacked like crazy.

Thanks, I'll try this (when I'm back at my computer in several days).

As for the custom games, I mentioned this in the thread in gaming but I think Valve should eventually start setting up a thing where each weekend you can get hats by playing one or two specific custom games. With so many to pick from and no obvious way to distinguish what to pick people can suffer from consumer paralysis, so giving games that Valve feel are particularly great a chance to get a big playerbase for a couple days could be great publicity.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
yea but then your mid loses their bounty rune

>Good Game, Well Played.

Give Greevil's Greed an active component where you give up to 400g from your pool to someone else. 30 second cooldown.

you say some dumb shit sometimes, i have to say

im a complete noob and even i am sometimes dumbfounded by your """""""""""""4k wisdom""""""""""""""

lol whenever I call a hero bad, someone who enjoys playing him feels personally offended. Look, your enjoyment and your personal succes with him is irrelevant. He's not a good hero under any circumstances, but in pubs it's not that big a deal because you can draft 5 carries and win. Anything can potentially work. Hell, I won a game with Alchemist lately.

You can pick Jak an win or you can alternatively pick one of the significantly stronger supports and win easier. Why not just do that?

lol whenever I call a hero bad, someone who enjoys playing him feels personally offended. Look, your enjoyment and your personal succes with him is irrelevant. He's not a good hero under any circumstances, but in pubs it's not that big a deal because you can draft 5 carries and win. Anything can potentially work. Hell, I won a game with Alchemist lately.

You can pick Jak an win or you can alternatively pick one of the significantly stronger supports and win easier. Why not just do that?

not sure you know understand the words you're using.

yo dawg, you got a crush?

I enjoy her streams quite a bit. If she had a better hero pool, her stream would be top tier.

Best streamers:

1. Blitz
2. Draskyl
3. Purge
4. Merlini
5. winteR (super rare)
6. Bulldog
7. Sheever
8. Moonmenader
9. Synderen (don't like him at all but stream is quite good)

So basically any non meme-spewer other than Bulldog. He's just really fun.

I enjoy her streams quite a bit. If she had a better hero pool, her stream would be top tier.

Best streamers:

1. Blitz
2. Draskyl
3. Purge
4. Merlini
5. winteR (super rare)
6. Bulldog
7. Sheever
8. Moonmenader
9. Synderen (don't like him at all but stream is quite good)

So basically any non meme-spewer other than Bulldog. He's just really fun.
huh
RTZ is the best streamer.
top meme would dank again

Moonmeander doesn't meme. Not as far as I remember. I recall learning to keep creep equilibrium in lane when he played AM once. Was pretty helpful.

In my opinion: a good stream comes down to these factors:

- consistent commentary, no music only
- funny
- no or few memes
- no child
- playing pubs, preferably solo ranked

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

JDRxOz3.png

'auto loss'

Zeknurn

I've been waiting for someone to do this.

The new studio Moonduck will host their first tournament with an all-new Elimination game mode, wherein every hero can only be picked or banned once every series. As such, a wide pool of heroes is to be expected. Starting the 17th of September, eight teams from Europe and North America will face off in best of threes, which will be played online.
http://www.joindota.com/en/news/318...lected-for-moonduck-tvs-first-ever-tournament

Slacks video explaining how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-3fT-Qxu4

Top Bottom