• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Apparently it's the bounty hunter's fault for losing the game despite an LD who never left the jungle for 20 minutes and didn't start pushing until all our outer towers were gonem a Nyx who can't hit a single stun, and a Viper with boots and a point booster at 30 minutes who got his shit kicked in mid by Nightstalker.

Then LD, after we already lost a rax and a half before they lost one T1, acted smug as shit once we won a teamfight on our highground once he got his rushed Radiance, thanks to 14 track kills :/

Sure I didn't do great but fuck off you all fucking lost

inkls

Apparently it's the bounty hunter's fault for losing the game despite an LD who never left the jungle for 20 minutes, a Nyx who can't hit a single stun, and a Viper with boots and a point booster who got his shit kicked in mid by Nightstalker.

Then LD, after we already lost a rax and a half before they lost one T1, acted smug as shit once we won a teamfight on our highground once he got his rushed Radiance, thanks to 14 track kills :/

Sure I didn't do great but fuck off you all fucking lost

isn't rushing radiance on LD normal?

Sure, but he stayed in the jungle the whole time despite all our lanes getting absolutely wrecked when he could have gotten kills and towers, and by the time he actually got the Radiance they were killing the base. He even refused to buy TPs; not just not buying them, but flaming when we asked him to buy one. I walked up and gave him one of mine while he was jungling.

Then it was somehow my fault Bloodseeker and Riki wrecked him :/

Saprol

there's currently a live stream of a live action version of a phone game where you just watch cats chill
CoolCat.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Lesh is so dumb in pubs right now. I flailed around like an idiot hitting like 2 stuns all game and went 14/6 having 600+ GPM. "Very High Skill"

I will say again love the last change to wards. Its nice to be able to just pick one up and place it where you want in the mid game.

JC Sera

Lesh is so dumb in pubs right now. I flailed around like an idiot hitting like 2 stuns all game and went 14/6 having 600+ GPM. "Very High Skill"

I will say again love the last change to wards. Its nice to be able to just pick one up and place it where you want in the mid game.
The wards change and extra "support" items is probably the best things about 6.84

Hylian7

I would give the snarky answer and say picking him isn't normal right now, but if you do pick him, yeah, Radiance is pretty standard. I think Aghs is also pretty great on him as well. Gives you the ability someone trying to mind their own business and farm without putting your hero in danger.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You know, I admit it has been real easy to lash out about how busted the new client has been but it's actually pleasantly shocking how fast the bug fixes are coming out.

Wok

I would like to highlight a good Slark game that I had yesterday evening:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1794191018

http://yasp.co/matches/1794191018

If you want to learn how to play the hero, you might want to watch the replay (if you manage to).

CA5Yq97.png

I had lag spikes at times which explain some running in circles here and there.

The game could be of interest too for the other heroes in my team who somehow managed to beat, after 57 minutes, a 6-slotted Anti-mage and a 5-slotted CK despite our weaker carry right-clickers (Slark and Invoker).

Also, does anyone remember how to display the number of vitctories and defeats in ones profile? I still have my Riki display but I wanted to change the PA display and it now only displays victories.

I told you it would be on the 24th and I told you to bookmark my post
Good news washing machine ain't dead, it was just a breaker that died, noticed this morning cause fridge was off
sleeping.gif

Playing GTA V as well. Almost done with it but Jesus Christ, it's one boring ass game.

Bloodborne was outstanding however. Really exceeded my expectations after DaS2 let me down quite a bit.

Also, regarding 6.83 - does anyone remember the first two or three weeks with 2-3k bounty rewards on single heroes? Spectre had like a 65% winrate.

kionedrik

I am still getting an issue whete my commands dont register and my hero stands still while i am spamming the right clicks

I have the same issue but it's not only right clicks. Sometimes I queue skills and items and only the 1st action seems to register.

Playing GTA V as well. Almost done with it but Jesus Christ, it's one boring ass game.

Can't be worse than GTA IV... what were they thinking...

Yeah, it's quite a bit better than IV. I mean, it's pretty good in most departments but it just can't keep my attention for longer than a mission or two. It's basically impossible to fail missions due to how simple they are. I recall GTA 3, VC and SA being significantly more challenging. There is no feeling of accomplishment once you pass a mission.

Honestly, there's no fucking point playing GTA V over a game of Dota unless I'm coming from a terrible loss in Dota and need to cool off.

Hylian7

I have the same issue but it's not only right clicks. Sometimes I queue skills and items and only the 1st action seems to register.

NIKO COUSIN DO YOU WANT TO GO LOOK AT AMERICAN TEETEES

Not right now Roman I am a little busy. *launches rocket to blow up vehicle*

Mordeccai

staleness of dota has been good for my back log.

I beat witcher 2, arkham knight, mgs collection on vita, until dawn, 4 episodes of life is strange, started witcher 3, playing a bit of diablo 3 as well.

Top Bottom