• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

I think at 27-28 i started seeing no improvement in my gym routines and i've even lost some in the bench press (gained lot on legs and arms tho').

Age sucks.

Girl 27-28 is nothing, I've done well enough provided I'm eating right

get into icon SQUATS, SQUATS are the Elder Titan of exercises

shira

Girl 27-28 is nothing, I've done well enough provided I'm eating right

get into icon SQUATS, SQUATS are the Elder Titan of exercises

xYngVLC.gif

This is like every squatter in Toronto + add massive grunting

Terrible form, incorrigible, off-balance, lululemon shorts, too much calf usage

Chris R

wyvern watching at his mates dying and not casting winter curse lol

The last Wyvern game I played I had a Bristleback tell me never to use my spells around him again after trying to heal him post team fight, so I didn't, including saving my ult when it could have saved his ass.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
I just looked at a helena vod to see what's up, I managed to watch for about 45 seconds total. She's like a worse kaceytron following a jenna marbles guide to satirical makeup.

I just looked at a helena vod to see what's up, I managed to watch for about 45 seconds total. She's like a worse kaceytron following a jenna marbles guide to satirical makeup.

it's interesting, the spawlingls that kaecytron created. helena looks like she's in the middle of taking a painful shit *all the time*. The shit is so weird to me. who find that entertaining? Thousands of weird men, it seems.

Razzer

Today I found out the camera in Dota is programmed as Gordon Freeman flying around looking down on the map, and that when modding it's possible for him to die which moves the camera position cus of his death animation.

Omg I'm watching past HelenaLive streams and someone convinced her to pick Meepo for like the 3rd game saying it's an easy hero lol.

Now this makes me want to play Meepo.

shira

Just noticed we are 80% done this OT
Has someone actually finished an OT12?

I know Hylian, Dreams, Milk have all expressed interest. WTF is going on with OT12

Kade

Is this supposed to form some kind of shape or just a random assortment of Twitch emoticons?

It's a 1/4 done art piece that's supposed to say 6.85. You can see the top of each of the numbers represented by the
EleGiggle.png
. Or at least that is how I interpreted this piece, could be different to different people.

BraXzy

Was in a game with a storm spirit yesterday and his ball lightning effect kept staying and layering on top of itself. You could see the glow through fog of war lmao.

Top Bottom